• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Playoff Predictions!!

pileiton said:
Invite him to a Deathmatch. Watch him blow chunks. Point and laugh. Get it all on tape.

I'd love to. But all in all, I think he'd look better under the heel of my boot. Yeah, he's a good quarterback, but I am just sick of seeing him on every friggin' commercial, most of which he talks about how great he is.

DEFCON Creator said:
But all in all, I think he'd look better under the heel of my boot.
I envision him in a French maid's uniform, your boot heel digging into his back, you cracking a whip saying, "Lick the floor, maggot.":twisted:

pileiton said:
I envision him in a French maid's uniform, your boot heel digging into his back, you cracking a whip saying, "Lick the floor, maggot.":twisted:

Ooooh, you gave me chills of happiness. What a great visual, thank you!

pileiton said:

Wow...Hey Defcon I think pileiton could work for you as a marketing director.

pileiton said:

This thread has taken a disturbing...yet intriguing turn....

:shocked:

pileiton said:

Perhaps he'd like it and look at you and beg...

Smack my ass and call me Sally.

Or he could just really want hot sauce.

BigDawg said:
Wow...Hey Defcon I think pileiton could work for you as a marketing director.

Get paid for my wicked ways, I love it.

Defcon strutting to These Boots Were Made For Walking. SWEET!

Too much time on my hands today.

Back