• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Playoff Predictions!!

He’s definitely got little Danny’s whining thing down, and they both do a lot of commercials, you may be on to something here.
I didn’t realize just how far big daddy manning never went into the playoff until recently. I’m I mistaken or did Archie never make it to the divisional round?
Could be a curse thing going on here
DA BEARS

I thought it would be hallarious to put tank johnson into run one in from a yard out....f the fridge here come a fn tank!!!

another way is manning could be comming out his dressing room and ala nancy carrigan tonya harding get wacked in the knee with a lead pipe.
why me why me!!!

are you kidding me? no question about it...ditka by a long shot! :sick:

actually, i don't know who will win..i honestly don't know that i've managed to catch any bears games this season. granted i only watched some of the games during the regular season. as long as the game is as good as the food i'm hoping to eat while watching..i'll be happy.

The only thing standing in the way of the Bears win is Rex Grossman. The guy is like a light switch, either completely on or completely off.

If it ain't Cowboys....it ain't football! Bears? Colts? Never heard of em'. But if I hafta'...then Colts. Not because of Peyton but because of Tony Dungy. One of the great role models of anykind both in and out of the sport. Since Parcells is gone...and good ridance...we would love to have either Tony or Lovie Smith as our guy in charge.

Super Bowl Final Score:
Tony Dungy 47
Da'Bears -12

Well, I'll have to say that the Colts defense has stepped up a lot since the regular season. If they keep it up for the big game, Chicago is going to have problems with their offensive line collapsing.

That said, I don't know how the Colts are gunna handle the Bears defense...

Hmmmm.... I'm going with a low score.

Colts- 14
Bears- 10

I'm rooting for the Colts because Dungy deserves it. I wanna see him come back to Tampa with the ring and trophy and stick them up Glazer's a**.

pileiton said:
I have such a great comeback but if I post it I will no longer be a lady. Someone here has to have class. Then again...

Give it too me! Throw that class right out the window....remember where you are and who all posts here :)

THREAD HI-JACK!

Sorry, i just had to use this:
threadhijack.jpg

:hell:

da....colts! i couldn't believe how many turnovers there were! ha and that first kick return was pretty sweet...just like ohio state vs the gators...then they lost.

Oh great, now we will have to endure 1000 more "Look at me, I'm God" Payton Manning commercials. I'm sick of the little media darling.

DEFCON Creator said:
Oh great, now we will have to endure 1000 more "Look at me, I'm God" Payton Manning commercials. I'm sick of the little media darling.
Invite him to a Deathmatch. Watch him blow chunks. Point and laugh. Get it all on tape.

Back