• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Playoff Predictions!!

Ok it is prediction time! So which teams win this weekend and go to the super bowl? Here are the games:

New England VS Indianapolis

Chicago VS New Orleans

So who do you think is going to the super bowl??

I'm tired of Pretty Boy Manning (especially after he blamed his offensive line for "his" loss against the Steelers last year, NO CLASS).
Brady has had his time in the spotlight.

DA BEARS!

No matter how good your defense is you still have to score points...Rex can't do that for the bears.

New Orleans vs Indianapolis Colts

Dallas wins Super Bowl...oops '08

J - E - T - S
What time is the jet game on Sunday. I can't seem to find it :hell:

OK - New Orleans vs Indy.

Indy wins the SB.

I know ZERO about sports, so here are my predictions. New England will win against "Indianapolis" because New England has better uniforms.

Then I say The Bears will win because of that cool SNL skit about "Daaaa Bears".

imaguitargod said:
I know ZERO about sports, so here are my predictions. New England will win against "Indianapolis" because New England has better uniforms.

Then I say The Bears will win because of that cool SNL skit about "Daaaa Bears".

Gotta love your prediction process. Some people make big bucks on predictions like yours.

Hey Huv...Jets where fun to watch this year...one of my defenses in Fantasy Football.

Mrs Shooty* here as Shooty knows nothing about NFL.
I know the Saints are 6-0 down in the second quarter against the Bears, but I still like them for the Final.
As for the other game, Patriots all the way (and to win the Superbowl too!).
Next year - Go Packers!

Edit: Yeah, what she said.

i'm hoping for colts vs bears so we don't have to drive over to naples to watch the super bowl haha. otherwise, i'd hope the pats win tonight. i'm a redskins fan though, so i don't really care either way.

marcosauces said:
redskins fan...what's wrong with you..!!!! :banghead:

haha well prior to living down where i live now, northern va was where i had lived the longest. so i chose to be a skins fan. we'll have our season soon enough. ;)

looks like the bears vs the colts. that pats colts game was pretty exciting. when that defensive player caught that last throw..he didn't even care to try and run it back, he just dropped to the ground in victory. quite a turn around..they said that was the biggest come back in the playoffs.

xgrafcorex said:
haha well prior to living down where i live now, northern va was where i had lived the longest. so i chose to be a skins fan. we'll have our season soon enough. ;)

looks like the bears vs the colts. that pats colts game was pretty exciting. when that defensive player caught that last throw..he didn't even care to try and run it back, he just dropped to the ground in victory. quite a turn around..they said that was the biggest come back in the playoffs.

That was a great game..not many like this lately..!!

Back