• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Pods Ripe

Starting a Pods Ripe Thread,Feel free to join in with your colrful pods!
pix0341.jpg
[/IMG]
Start it off with a beaut.
Scorpion Morouga Blend
pix0334.jpg
[/IMG]
Cili Goronong
pix0347.jpg
[/IMG]
Beni Highlands
pix0339.jpg
[/IMG]
Piri Piri

Nice looking pods Tony. I'm not even close to ripe pods here, even on my overwintered stuff. I do have a few starting to grow at least. I'll be joining the party soon.

Here are 2 of mine. The Scarlet Lantern is my Favourite a.t.m.
It starts of with a pretty blush purple colour on a whitish/yellowish/greenish background then turns orange then red.

cbc5a72ca28e4d0da23929cfbca43da0

4233c3c117474120b7e301c71f4b6e6c

I have no idea what this one is. Anyone know?

a66ebb805c664d1689bbe8cdde40d85f

Amazing pods scoville! That morouga looks really scary....
I will book for some seeds of the Goronong cili in the future, really nice looking and impressive producer plant.
Great job!

Vito

Wow! Scorpion Morouga Blend looks like one may come close only with a fire-extinguisher :D So beautiful and wild :D

Looking very nice Scoville. I'm a few days to a week or so away. The Elephant Trunk reminds me of a Cowhorn. I wonder if it's sweet like a Cowhorn?

Thanks all.Wildfire,that Lantern has very similar color to my Purira.That second one is even questioning itself!Maybe future pods will straighten out.Bob,Elephant Trunk is Indian,and has a bit of heat.Mammoccio,Yes,the Goronong is a stunning plant,although I've heard not the best flavor.I'll know for myself soon enough.

Wildfire Chilli Australia said:
I have no idea what this one is. Anyone know?

a66ebb805c664d1689bbe8cdde40d85f

i think its a Hungarian Hotwax.....looks very similar to the one i got....

or it could be a banana......i myself don't really know whats the difference between the two...

scoville said:
Scorpion Morouga Blend
pix0334.jpg

OH MY GOODNESS!!!............i'm lovin this pepper.....

i have actually been to morouga several times.....but i wasn't lookin for peppers!.....but i would have definitely noticed this if i saw it..........next time!!

Trinicoolie, I'm pretty sure that's the Cili Goronong. The Scorpion Morouga Blend is the crazy wrinkley red guy above this pic. Both are really gorgeous though!

Tony- since you started a 09 pods on thread, its fitting you did a pods off one. Pods on, pods off Daniel-san!

Wish I had somethin' ripe already- let alone good stuff like you've got goin', I'm outta last year's supply. I figure two weeks to a month maybe? Lookin' good!

Back