• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Poker.

I'm so bad at Poker that it's much faster for me to just approach the table with my wallet out and evenly distribute all my money between the players.

Here's some for you, and you, and you and you......

Have fun guys, I'm all tapped out!

theHippySeedCo said:
yea thats the prob time, so work on as go

stupid world being so big, can try to work something out, next 1 be Am here

Neil, I'll be signing up tonight, got on poker stars, saw the tourny, left my wallet home but will retrieve later today. Must package nutz today, picked up a small grocery chain last week.

I used to play for free at party poker but haven't been on in a long time. Sounds like a good idea and I'd be interested in joining in once I'm settled in.

Oh, and just as a heads up, I would remove the PW from this thread and keep it to PMs. You just never know who could happen across it and do who knows what with it. ;)

I got an email from Pokerstars, seems I finished in third place at the tournament. Very cool. Only thing is I didn't get to it until I was four hours late and by then it was over, that's what the email said anyway. Who was the winner?

Sorry for not getting there in time. Totally bummed about it too. Maybe next time.

I couldn't end up making it - long story, had to work. Hope it all went well, I'll keep checking in for the next round though and I'll make sure I'm available for that one.

NatGreenMeds said:
I'm so bad at Poker that it's much faster for me to just approach the table with my wallet out and evenly distribute all my money between the players.

Here's some for you, and you, and you and you......

Have fun guys, I'm all tapped out!

Damn, and I missed it. ;)
I still think poker involves either a fire, or a firey woman...

Back