food Post Your Crappy Spicy Food

Here comes the worst fish sammich ever!!!!

FISH STICKS!!!.......Homemade tartar sauce.......melted cheddar........sliced red onion.......fresh sliced Italian bread......and a thawed habanero to chomp on while eating this fine example of culinary creativity between two slices of bread!.......

Okay.......it was pretty darned good! :dance:

The jury is out if that is crap! :P

11 fish sticks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the best damned crap I've ever wanted Pauly.

And si senor, frozen fish sticks are just that.

CRAP!

But you made it look killer even without going foo foo.

I'd eat that sheeit like it was my gal.

Not as great but still pretty good.

Awesome sammich swabby!

The end of the taco fixin' ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429931291.774894.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429931306.037199.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429931314.492363.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429931322.606339.jpg

What is this sheeit?

Pauly gets a pass as he's a Vet and yes if you've seen his real food posts, that was crappy.

That is, for him.

GM, you on the other hand.

You just taco bombed my thread with killer looking tacos.

I knew it was you Fredo.

grantmichaels said:
I'm trying to spread it around so it's not too much in any one place ;) ...

You're like the guy that trolls ever body's threads but you are such a master of trolling that

when you troll, the thread poster doesn't even know they've been trolled.

I need lessons.

I can't even troll that good.

Well done senor!

I'd quinoa bomb your Creed thread but ever body'd know and give me the finger.

Yeah, the result of growing up in stereotypical results-driven, 'tough love' kind of atmosphere at home ...

I'll cop to troll classic, but not new troll if you get what I'm puttin' down ...

your submission lacks sufficient craptality to be posted herein.  We agree thy penalty shall be shots of tequila chased by beer if thou doth desire, until drunk.  Have a care on your spreadazzling you GM you.  :D

SmokenFire said:
your submission lacks sufficient craptality to be posted herein.  We agree thy penalty shall be shots of tequila chased by beer if thou doth desire, until drunk.  Have a care on your spreadazzling you GM you.   :D

Personally I think his penalty should be no internet purchases for a minimum of 48 hours.

But then that might just kill him.

I can't abide by that.

I still am not comfortable with the thought of a bite of whole olive in my taco.  But I love em diced w raisins in my empanadas.  So I can see how they'd be good, esp with like some zamorano or other some sharp cheese.  but still...

SmokenFire said:
I still am not comfortable with the thought of a bite of whole olive in my taco.  But I love em diced w raisins in my empanadas.  So I can see how they'd be good, esp with like some zamorano or other some sharp cheese.  but still...

ring slices are the best of both worlds, but danielle doesn't do it, and i only do it myself like 1 out of 4-5 times ... they are fine - whole, and fine - diced, but optimal sliced! ...
but perhaps more importantly, yesterday was like culinary rock bottom in my cyclical way of eating ...

that was slummin' shit yesterday, 4th day leftover soft tacos w/ crumbled tortilla chips ... might as well be taco bell, lol ...

and for those who PLINKO! ... i made a frozen bacon cheeseburger w/ a peanut butter cookie on it last night, which is proof of something which deserves an ICD9 code, i'm sure ...

i poked around in my freezer and found some good times, and the Aussie dude's helped pull me out of my food funk in the past 12 hrs, though, certainly ...

TL;DR - i bbq'd too many chicken wings and got my effort/outcome metrics all fucked up =)

I like to be liking the olives.

But mostly I don't even see them.

I only see all that got dang scheeze.

That beautiful beautiful scheeze!

For true GM had that one pic with some green garden material...

But I manned up and looked past that little bit of non-real-man veggery.

texas blues said:
I like to be liking the olives.

But mostly I don't even see them.

I only see all that got dang scheeze.

That beautiful beautiful scheeze!

For true GM had that one pic with some green garden material...

But I manned up and looked past that little bit of non-real-man veggery.

you and i, both ... but i have to watch the carbs, certainly ...

i lose the lettuce battles unless i choose to win it ...

danielle doesn't like iceburg ...

i don't like romaine for anything but caesars, grilled, and to wrap corn in on the bbq (the both in foil w/ butter) ...

Back