food Post Your Crappy Spicy Food

Rawkstah said:
Nacho Time… left over cool ranch and nacho cheese doritos, pork rinds, covered with chihuahua cheese, onions, black beans, and roasted garlic… 

B2uShHu.jpg

after its all melty in the oven, toss the left overs from taco night on top! (mesquite roasted salsa verde, cilantro, tomatoes, sour cream, and a squeeze of the last lime wedge)

aMQ7QnD.jpg

How in the hell did I miss this awesomenessessess?

Pork rind nachos?

GTF out of town!!!

What, you don't like chicharones? ;)

You were diggin' bro, she's veggie now. :)

The Hot Pepper said:

Dude.

I love chicharones.

I just don't and haven't eaten them in years.

They are like bacon cheetoh's.

Only better!

Rawk's post had it all.

Doritos. Cheese. Pork rinds. Salsa.

Unhealthy out the ass.

And ever 'thang folks want to eat like it was the cure for ebola!

True story.

The Hot Pepper said:

I'm not veggie 100% just most the time.  I'm on vacay this week and I'm eyeing some good old southern cookin' and any kind of local seafood I can fit in my mouthhole from Savannah GA in the next few days.

For some ungodly reason I don't like pork rinds.  It makes not sense I know, but I don't.  Those look really good Rawk, but not my thing.

Also, GM your tacos do not belong in this thread.

Paulky, I would also say your fish stick sandwich is questionable as far as eligibility, but when you put that God-awful Natty Ice in there if puts it over the top for me so I say it stays.

JayT said:
For some ungodly reason I don't like pork rinds.  It makes not sense I know, but I don't.  Those look really good Rawk, but not my thing.

Also, GM your tacos do not belong in this thread.

Paulky, I would also say your fish stick sandwich is questionable as far as eligibility, but when you put that God-awful Natty Ice in there if puts it over the top for me so I say it stays.

jajajajajajaja....

I can tell....

You're either drunk or stoned.

My bet is on drunk.

crappy spicy food coming right up 

{will edit this}

youre probably laughing at these nachos right now.... but youll see. oh youll see.

73M5vG7l.jpg

some cheese, some shitty bottom of the bag tostitos multigrain scoops, you know. need to go grocery shopping "CRAP ALL I HAVE IS CHEESE!".

well shit son, melt yourself some butter (a small knob) in a sauce pan like so

mmyZawtl.jpg

and then throw in about the same amount of flower and stir that right away, CONGRATS BRO! YOURE MAKING A BLONDE ROUX! YEAH! now dont let it get brown else it will taste funny!

VkGKO8nl.jpg

now dont mess this up. get yourself some COLD milk (about 2 cups) and while your roux is bubbling away pour roughly 1/2 of the milk (about a cup) into the sauce pan and stir immediately with a wire whisk (preferably) and then it will thicken up like a hot milkshake or something. add a little more milk at a time, it will continue to thicken. 

nwXEH8dl.jpg

after that time to throw in your cheese and spices and watch magic happen as your sickening hot milk shake turns into a beautiful creamy cheese sauce!

MVwT6OOl.jpg

83uSW3bl.jpg

add my To the moon hot sauce to it or die. or maybe not. do whatever you want

R7PActOl.jpg

and bang, there you have it.

XDlnD8P.jpg

grantmichaels said:

A future order for me will be Pex Pepper Jelly and his family member's honey for mead!

I can vouch for the quality of the honey; it's excellent.  Been feeding it to my kids and using it to balance hot sauce for the past 5 months.  Won't get any other honey now.  :)

Back