• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Pretty Pictures

Hey guys i thought it would be nice if we could post some pics of our local area. Just to get a feel for where everyone lives.

Here i'll start. This was taken from on top of King Edward Park overlooking Newcastle beach.
Photo022.jpg

Not the best picture, but you get an idea.

3839394458_ff6ba613af_o.jpg

April 10th this year, about 12 kilometers from my home. It was a good day with food cooked over an open fire.

All right, I got some pictures of what our life is all about and where we go. And it's all a few minutes away from our house. Even though we live in the Ghetto. Oh! and there's way more than this!!!
IMG_4231.jpg

IMG_7158.jpg

This is my daughter a China Beach in SF
IMG_7220.jpg

Then KILLER seats at an A's game. Even though the suck this year!
IMG_8064.jpg

DSCF3478.jpg

picture of the Shorncliffe peir on Good Friday we like the pic so much we put it on a bottle of sauce.
Its just up the road from my shop and just down the hill from our last Fiery Wing Challenge.

This is a typical summertime Florida afternoon on Anna Maria island, which is a nice bike ride from my house.......
3016526.jpg

And yes, it was raining like a bitch on the other end of the island. I barely made it to a friend of mine's house before the deluge hit us.

Wow guys those are some great piccies. I suppose that we take our surroundings for granted a lot of the time but looking at those pics there isn't one that i wouldn't want to go and visit.

Heres one more from Newcastle beach.

Photo011.jpg

This is about two hours away, Diamond beach.
Mixed017.jpg

Edit: Sorry for getting your ex in the shot moyboy..

Where are those shots taken moyboy?

Oh yeah my mother has advised you to be on the lookout, she just put a price on your head!

This pic and the ones above were taken at a property out the back of scone..

In my much younger years we used to do fox hunting......Like you see in England...and we used to stay away on large properties and do our thing..

IMG_0190.jpg

Back