• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

PRF October Harvests

Had my daughters out helping me pick peppers this morning, thought I had a few to harvest. Did not realize I had this many the biggest harvest ever in my backyard! It has been a really productive last couple of weeks with lots more on the way. It should be a great October, woohoo!
IMG_3526.jpg

IMG_3522.jpg

IMG_3524.jpg

I have around 100 producing plants all packed together in a 20' x 30' patch under a tree. Here are some shots of all the peppers I have frozen and fresh going in to a sauce tonight. Thanks guys.:dance:
IMG_3527.jpg

IMG_3529.jpg

IMG_3532.jpg

Jeez!!! It's a wadding pool of pods :lol:

Looks awesome and now comes the hard part, processing all of those pods. At least, I find it is easier to pick than to process, less time consuming.

You have to jump into the tub and have them poured all over you Cappy! Just your head showing. YOU HAVE TO!! Please!!

What a truly amazing harvest. Hope you don't mind if I have a new background on the computer screen.

Wow that great harvest my friend you will be very busy making lot of sauce
& taking lot more seeds from all those beautiful pods congratulation that is the way to go you are having a great season having harvest like that.

great harvest!!! & all hot chiles, so pretty :cool:

Omri said:
GIMME!!!!!!!!

gimme got his arm broke! :lol:

its just a saying around here, if you understand between what you said & my reply. plus you breaking your arm kinda makes it even funnier, sorry. if needed to explain PM me.

Very nice harvest. How much longer is your season? I can imagine your final harvest is going to be even bigger.

Back