• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

romy6 2012

So i was gonna cont. my thread from last year but decided I better stay with the norm. I am not allowed to grow indoors( thanks to my better half) so I will not start anything new til late February and they will be germinated outside. Until then I have a nice amounts of plants I will be overwintering.They are as folllows.
2 Brain strain ( wayright )
2 chocolate bhut's( wayright)
4 yellow cardi scorps( wayright)
2 red 7's (THSC)
2 yellow 7's ( judy)
2 hybrid bhut's(redwoodcityseeds)
1 red bhut(CPI)
1 7 pot barrackpore ( roper2008)
1 red savina
1 douglah hybrid(wayright)
1 chocolate habanero( lisa/ gardens 2 grow)
1 african tunisian(gardens 2 grow)
1 chiltepin( garden 2 grow)
1 donne sali( wayright)
1 datil(CPI)
1 dorsett naga( highhalt's 2010 seed swap)
and a couple mystery plants

Here is a pic of some of them as I was bringing them in the Garage. My son JJ was a huge help. This is the latest i have ever had to bring them in .( I say that like I have been growing peppers forever) But last year I had to bring my plants in several times before the new year. :halo:

photo-168.jpg

And my first hybrid bhut with some peas my boy grew. I say that bhut was :hot:
IMG_2872.jpg

I like the thematization: small pots, small pods, a small carrot and a little person to match. Great seeing the color, nice going.

Thank you spicegest. I think that was a comliment :halo:

It's like your reading my mind. That yellow 7 is a breeder. Thanks jsschrstrcks :cool:

When ever I need a dose of pod pics I run over here and check out the pics. Can't tell you how many times I've done that. Thanks Jamie.

I expect nothing less Jamie. Always have some great pod pics no matter the time of year...

Looking good as always!

Thank MJ. I can't wait to eat that puppy. Should be enough for me and the wifey!

Thanks Matt. Your plants are doing great as well.

Brian, at the rate your plants are growing you will have some nice pods sooner than later:)

Thanks Meat. Should have some niceer pod shots for us soon. Lots of stuff ripening :hell:

Great update, Jamie, super super pod shots; that funky brain
looks like something from a science fiction movie!
Not Cris, she's cute as a button!

Thanks Paul. The wife and I ate a Brain with dinner last night. I grilled it with some onions,garlic,fresh dill and some olive oil.

Amazing the flavor and heat from one little brain. :flamethrower:

The kids said there steak was spicy just from being on the same grill. But they ate every bit of it. :cool:

IMG_3263.jpg

Thanks Paul. The wife and I ate a Brain with dinner last night. I grilled it with some onions,garlic,fresh dill and some olive oil.

Suddenly this became a zombie thread. Awesome! A meal for a zombie with a sophisticated pallet, nonetheless.

Jamie, I can't wait till I have some ripe pods... All my Annums are loaded down with fruit... Can't wait till my Chinense are as well.

Grilled peppers sound pretty good... I'll have to give that a try :).

Mean while I'll just have to be happy with the two Bhuts from PepperJoe's contest... I'm giving my uncle one to eat in front of me (evil chuckle, its a back and forth we've had ever since he got me to eat "mountain oysters"...) But the other one is likely going to be a part of supper tonight :)

Thanks Conrad and Jss. Took a few pics today.

My one year old chiltepin is starting to get big after I scalped him a few months ago.

IMG_3277.jpg

Big fat chocolate bhut :flamethrower:

IMG_3275.jpg

Yellow 7.

IMG_3273.jpg

And a nice yellow 7 scorp plant.

IMG_3276.jpg

Hey Jamie,
Your plants are really producing. What size containers are those around the perimeter of your house?

Greg

Greg they are 2 and 3 gallon. Then a few are in 7 gallon. Time to pot up but they are some full of pods I don't want to piss them off. Thanks for checking in.

Here are a few pics from this morning. Some non pepper shots so haters beware :whistle: Made some spicy pickles . Paul ( chile_Freak) sent me some fresh powder so decided to utilize it on my home grown cukes.

IMG_3278.jpg

IMG_3287.jpg

small harvest yellow 7, yellow scorps, african tunisian, 7 pod red, dorsett naga, 7 pod barrackpore, and my lilttle mystery guys. Oh and 1 hybrid chocolate bhut.

IMG_3281.jpg

Sweet Venetian hab is growing upward again.

IMG_3292.jpg

Giant yellow 7 from earlier post is ready for dinner tonight

photo-177.jpg

And my first broccoli !!

IMG_3290.jpg

What is this "broccoli" that you speak of? A new pepper? What are "pickles"? Another new pepper?

Things are looking great Jamie congrats.

Back