• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

romy6 2012

So i was gonna cont. my thread from last year but decided I better stay with the norm. I am not allowed to grow indoors( thanks to my better half) so I will not start anything new til late February and they will be germinated outside. Until then I have a nice amounts of plants I will be overwintering.They are as folllows.
2 Brain strain ( wayright )
2 chocolate bhut's( wayright)
4 yellow cardi scorps( wayright)
2 red 7's (THSC)
2 yellow 7's ( judy)
2 hybrid bhut's(redwoodcityseeds)
1 red bhut(CPI)
1 7 pot barrackpore ( roper2008)
1 red savina
1 douglah hybrid(wayright)
1 chocolate habanero( lisa/ gardens 2 grow)
1 african tunisian(gardens 2 grow)
1 chiltepin( garden 2 grow)
1 donne sali( wayright)
1 datil(CPI)
1 dorsett naga( highhalt's 2010 seed swap)
and a couple mystery plants

Here is a pic of some of them as I was bringing them in the Garage. My son JJ was a huge help. This is the latest i have ever had to bring them in .( I say that like I have been growing peppers forever) But last year I had to bring my plants in several times before the new year. :halo:

photo-168.jpg

And my first hybrid bhut with some peas my boy grew. I say that bhut was :hot:
IMG_2872.jpg

Jamie, your chiles hedges are beautiful! It would be so cool if my wife would let me do that...Wait a minute, she never goes in that north sideyard...Nice! I just figured out what to do with those leftover T Scorpion plants! Thanks dude!

JJ is a trip. I hope we get to hang out one day...

Have a good one, and keep on smokin'. (as we used to say back in the 70s...but these days it's just green pecan wood...)

Gary

S'quatch:"....on grates with holes in the ground and pecan wood by mexicans"...how far should the mexicans be from the pecan wood when I put holes in it? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: sorry -one of those espresso fueled mornings :dance: .But hmmm you should convince Brian theres a sauce in there somewhere ,because there is.

Jamie:"Oh and what type of peppers are in that red X squared sauce . It is :hot: as shiat! And super duper tasty"

Thanks- the x2 heat comes from Butch T's,very lightly smoked Red Brains,Giant Bhuts, and some smoked red scorp powder(1 pack from Brian and one from Chris).I made 2 runs of it, The second run had powders from Brian and Chris.I believe I sent the first edition....and I haven't cracked the seal on the second runs yet... :liar: okay I did do a jar right off, but the flavor tends to meld better after 2 or 3 weeks.

Somewhere....I saw some strawberry-rhubarb jam somewhere that has wheels turning, If I got some I don't know it would last long enough to experiment with! :shh:
and to keep this legit-I love that pic with the Brain turning and dripping.

Thanks for posting your fert routine, Jamie. Bookmarked for reference!
Have fun with those powders!

Jamie, I have found( the hard way of course ;) ) that if u wait a minute and a half or two after u have ground peppers before removing the lid the powder settles a lot more and u don't mace u or the Fam quite as much!
The pics look great as always! Not to mention the peppers LOL!
Anywho, keep it coming buddy we all enjoy watching ur peppers grow in that sub tropical rain forest u call home :D

Jamie, I have found( the hard way of course ;) ) that if u wait a minute and a half or two after u have ground peppers before removing the lid the powder settles a lot more and u don't mace u or the Fam quite as much!
Anywho, keep it coming buddy we all enjoy watching ur peppers grow in that sub tropical rain forest u call home :D

Wow, that posted a lot of times stupid
I phone!

Thanks Gary. One of these days I am gonna come visit and see your amazing grow up close in personal. JJ loves the show swamp people so he would be in hog heavan :party:

Thanks Paul g and Paul B. You guys are the shiat!

Still raining so I picked some pods in the rain. The stink bugs are starting to stack up like flies on doo do again. Did I mention how much I hate them lately :rolleyes:

IMG_3600.jpg

I picked a few green cause they are going to a needy chilihead:)

Thanks Gary. One of these days I am gonna come visit and see your amazing grow up close in personal. JJ loves the show swamp people so he would be in hog heavan :party:

Thanks Paul g and Paul B. You guys are the shiat!

Still raining so I picked some pods in the rain. The stink bugs are starting to stack up like flies on doo do again. Did I mention how much I hate them lately :rolleyes:

IMG_3600.jpg

I picked a few green cause they are going to a needy chilihead:)

u just wont stop on harvesting huh...freaking amazing :onfire:

Thanks Pinoy. I have been very lucky so far this year. Now move back to the states please.

Finally made the smoky powder. It is like 40 percent this type of pepper. First person to guess what that pepper is and lives in the continental USA will receive a small sample of it :dance:

Unless your name is Denniz. He will know why.

IMG_3601.jpg

Back