• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

romy6 2012

So i was gonna cont. my thread from last year but decided I better stay with the norm. I am not allowed to grow indoors( thanks to my better half) so I will not start anything new til late February and they will be germinated outside. Until then I have a nice amounts of plants I will be overwintering.They are as folllows.
2 Brain strain ( wayright )
2 chocolate bhut's( wayright)
4 yellow cardi scorps( wayright)
2 red 7's (THSC)
2 yellow 7's ( judy)
2 hybrid bhut's(redwoodcityseeds)
1 red bhut(CPI)
1 7 pot barrackpore ( roper2008)
1 red savina
1 douglah hybrid(wayright)
1 chocolate habanero( lisa/ gardens 2 grow)
1 african tunisian(gardens 2 grow)
1 chiltepin( garden 2 grow)
1 donne sali( wayright)
1 datil(CPI)
1 dorsett naga( highhalt's 2010 seed swap)
and a couple mystery plants

Here is a pic of some of them as I was bringing them in the Garage. My son JJ was a huge help. This is the latest i have ever had to bring them in .( I say that like I have been growing peppers forever) But last year I had to bring my plants in several times before the new year. :halo:

photo-168.jpg

And my first hybrid bhut with some peas my boy grew. I say that bhut was :hot:
IMG_2872.jpg

Jamie awesome harvest and plants look great especially that chocolate scorpion are you going to move it into a container or in the ground.
Yellow 7
TS yellow cardi
Red Bhut
Chocolate Bhut
Red Brain Strain
Datil
Mystery annumm

Thank you Sanarda for the kind words. Your plants look nice and healthy and should have some pods in no time :dance:

Melissa it is always a pleasure to see you on my grow. I enjoy your grow and your kind and sharing ways as well :party:

Well it is my favororite day saturday. Woke up to a nice amount of ripe pods so started picking. I will be potting up and feeding my babies most of the day except for a short stay at the beach for the little ones to enjoy. Here are a few shots of the harvest.

Three fat yellow 7's

STA_3634.jpg

And the overall harvest. First person who lives in the lower 48 states and who has not received a package from me ever will get some pods. All you have to do is name 7 varieties on the cutting board. I know too easy but what the hell. :fireball:

STB_3635.jpg

wahh why not 50 states :onfire:

Man Brian Seth ate all the peppers locked the door and went to sleep. What a slacker :rofl: Thanks again for the powder. I can not wait to try it. I made some sauce so I thought I would share since you are the sauce master.
Ingedients
1 mango
2 kiwi
2 fat yellow 7's
1 barrackpore
1 jalapeno
1/2 cup of water
minced garlic two teaspoons
3 teaspoons of white vinegar
splash of lemon juice and lime juice
pinch of herbs
blended and boiled for twenty minutes
can't wait to sample it:)

IMG_3636.jpg

IMG_3638.jpg

:dance:

Your sauce looks delicious! One of my favorites to make is a Mango Habanero...can't wait to mix it up with some of the supers in it!

Man Brian Seth ate all the peppers locked the door and went to sleep. What a slacker :rofl: Thanks again for the powder. I can not wait to try it. I made some sauce so I thought I would share since you are the sauce master.
Ingedients
1 mango
2 kiwi
2 fat yellow 7's
1 barrackpore
1 jalapeno
1/2 cup of water
minced garlic two teaspoons
3 teaspoons of white vinegar
splash of lemon juice and lime juice
pinch of herbs
blended and boiled for twenty minutes
can't wait to sample it:)

IMG_3636.jpg

IMG_3638.jpg

:dance:

you like kiwi... noticed thats the same thing u had me add... will try that with the ones u sent me...

=D

Good looking sauce there compadre, some cool looking jars too. I'm finally getting my first pod coming in. Hopefully it'll mirror some if it's State's Kinsmanship with your pods.

Keep up the good grow Bro,
RM

Thanks Shane. If your sauces are half as good as your powders sign me up for 3 of each :party:

Thanks Denniz. Yeah Kiwi is one of my favorite fruits of all time. And it goes great with :hot: peppers :drooling:

John, thanks for the kind words. Your plants are kicking arse too! :dance:

Thanks RM. If we could ask the chiligods to ease up on the rain we will have tons of more pods. :fireball:

Thanks Brian. Great minds think alike :P

Thank you Sanarda for the kind words. Your plants look nice and healthy and should have some pods in no time :dance:

Melissa it is always a pleasure to see you on my grow. I enjoy your grow and your kind and sharing ways as well :party:

Well it is my favororite day saturday. Woke up to a nice amount of ripe pods so started picking. I will be potting up and feeding my babies most of the day except for a short stay at the beach for the little ones to enjoy. Here are a few shots of the harvest.

Three fat yellow 7's

STA_3634.jpg

And the overall harvest. First person who lives in the lower 48 states and who has not received a package from me ever will get some pods. All you have to do is name 7 varieties on the cutting board. I know too easy but what the hell. :fireball:

STB_3635.jpg

Wow nice harvest so far!!! :surprised:

Thanks Brian. I hope it is tasty:)

Denniz, that is a really tasty looking sauce. How many batches did you make? Looks almost exactly like mine :dance: I think you used more kiwi than me and that my friend is not a bad thing:)

Thanks for the kind words Capsicum :party:

So tropical storm Debbie refuses to leave us. So I brought all of my soaked ass container plants inside for the next couple days. The ingrounders should be okay. I had to steak a few up but after hearing what Ken(Jsshrstrcks) is going thru I am very blessed. Here are a few pics from last night.

Red 7 inground wet but still rocking it!

IMG_3642.jpg

My in choc bhut gone red really digs the inground thing. It is producing giant funky looking pods . Nice color as well :dance:

IMG_3643.jpg

IMG_3646.jpg

And a small harvest from last night. :fireball:
IMG_3647.jpg

Ha! I still have peppers here. Hopefully he will make it soon and I will be awake. My kid won't nap without a parent and it's hard to get up after he crashes.

Ate a gnarly looking Barrackpore? yesterday morning with breakfast. I cried. It's weird to smile while crying but that's the beauty of superhots! You know anything about the Barrackpore origins? They so remind me of a scorpion/7pot mix.

Nice harvest.... I'm starting to think you are just rearranging pods and taking multiple pics. I have never been in a hurricane but sometimes we get the aftermath. Had some bad flooding back in 04 from a couple storms. Everytime it happens it smells like vacation for a day or two.

Nice harvest as always brother! The only two things I don't miss about living along the Gulf Coast are the storms and MOSQUITOS!

Back