• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

romy6 2012

So i was gonna cont. my thread from last year but decided I better stay with the norm. I am not allowed to grow indoors( thanks to my better half) so I will not start anything new til late February and they will be germinated outside. Until then I have a nice amounts of plants I will be overwintering.They are as folllows.
2 Brain strain ( wayright )
2 chocolate bhut's( wayright)
4 yellow cardi scorps( wayright)
2 red 7's (THSC)
2 yellow 7's ( judy)
2 hybrid bhut's(redwoodcityseeds)
1 red bhut(CPI)
1 7 pot barrackpore ( roper2008)
1 red savina
1 douglah hybrid(wayright)
1 chocolate habanero( lisa/ gardens 2 grow)
1 african tunisian(gardens 2 grow)
1 chiltepin( garden 2 grow)
1 donne sali( wayright)
1 datil(CPI)
1 dorsett naga( highhalt's 2010 seed swap)
and a couple mystery plants

Here is a pic of some of them as I was bringing them in the Garage. My son JJ was a huge help. This is the latest i have ever had to bring them in .( I say that like I have been growing peppers forever) But last year I had to bring my plants in several times before the new year. :halo:

photo-168.jpg

And my first hybrid bhut with some peas my boy grew. I say that bhut was :hot:
IMG_2872.jpg

Thanks Brian and glad you got the package Eric. That was fast for seeds to travel. I sometimes envy where all my peppers and seeds travel. While I stay home and waller in the heat :rofl:

We just got back from vivisting the Matanzas inlet fort . Here are a few pics.

Me and my sister

photo-197.jpg

Inside the small fort. When the spanish built this there were 45 officers living in this small room. Could you imagine.

photo-199.jpg

My kids and niece on the top of the fort.

photo-196.jpg

Love the family pics Jaime. Glad you and the fam had a good time.

Aww man Jamie, I used one of your BS's you sent me last night in some Jamaican beef patties, awesome flavor my friend. And talk about hot, one BS in 2#'s of beef is all that is needed my friend. I am now sittin on the throne cussing you out!

AHAHAHAAAAAAAA I know that feeling... :hell:

Thank Pia and Patrick. Yeah the room was about 20 buy 15. The guide said they stacked them five high and only took a shower once a year. Back then life was fing crazi. We have no idea how blessed we are. Oh and you only had to have have 2 teethe and be 45 inches tall to qualify for the infantry. :crazy:

Thank Pia and Patrick. Yeah the room was about 20 buy 15. The guide said they stacked them five high and only took a shower once a year. Back then life was fing crazi. We have no idea how blessed we are. Oh and you only had to have have 2 teethe and be 45 inches tall to qualify for the infantry. :crazy:

SOOOO SEXYY... TELL SETH AND GNSLR THEY ARE SHOE IN'S AHAHAAAAAAAAA...(OK GN)

oppps OH AND MATT... (CUZ THEY ALL DIDNT KNOW ALREADY :liar: )

Aint that crazy Fernando. And yes pia Mat and Shane only have one toothe so they would not have made the cut back in ther 1500's :rofl:

So we went to the Castillo de San Marco today. I have been there many times but the kids had a blast :onfire:

photo-1388.jpg

photo-2279.jpg

photo-200.jpg

Me and JJ's best friend
photo-1142.jpg

Life and vacation equal vey low blood pressure ;)

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Sanarda:TELL SETH AND GNSLR THEY ARE SHOE IN'S AHAHAAAAAAAAA...(OK GN).....[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]I resemble that remark!.....hehehe...I bet there was lots of tooth selling going on to get into that billet!Matt and Shane have more than one tooth, they just SAY they don't....I would too![/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]But there is always the unexpected, or is there more to this then meets the eyes....the real reason they go to the fort:[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]From local intelligence sources.....[/background]
On a historic tour of the Castillo de San Marcos, Ken Robison never thought a man running naked would become part of the attraction.
According to police, an unidentified man drove his white pickup truck across the Bridge of Lions while it was coming down from the "up position."
"He flipped the vehicle. He jumped out of the truck and started running towards the fort," Sgt. Brian Frasca with the St. Augustine Police Department said. "As he was doing that he was disrobing for whatever reason, we have yet to determine."
It's not a short run from the bridge to the fort. It's nearly a quarter of a mile and investigators said when he made it to the second floor, he created quite a spectacle, by resisting officers.

:rofl:HMMMMM....... :rofl:

I never could find that Douglah though :dance:!

Dave funny thing is we showed up an hour after the crazy guy was there. We saw his car flipped over on the bridge on the way to the fort.Took us and extra hour to get there due to the idiot, When we got there they said there had been an incident and two of the rooms were closed . Not till we got home didi we find out what happend. Had we showed up an hour earlier the kids might have seen more than they had paid for.

Thanks for checking in John, Greg and Andy. Time for a drink then hit the beach :drunk:

Cool old fort Jamie...I love exploring those things...Sometimes I sail my Hobie Cat out to Ship Island, Mississippi to see that one...I think Katrina might have trashed it, tho...

Dude, what the heck are these chiles? You must have grown them at one time or another, because they came from some seeds you sent me...

They don't seem to have the right shape for Brains, but that's the closest I can guess...They're too short to be Bhuts. Whatever, I love 'em...Thanks man!

Gary

mysteryjamie.jpg

Gary my man . Back home and tending to my mite infested garden :mope:

Well Gary I have no idea what you got there. They look like a cross between a dorsett naga and a brain. Both of my Brains were located in the front yard right next to my Dorsett Naga . The seeds I sent you were from the first pods I got from my brains. Looks like a sweet cross. Glad you l,ike them.

Connor,I wish I was more into history but you would love St. Augustine. :party: It was a great time but back to reality now :rolleyes:

Back