• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

romy6 2012

So i was gonna cont. my thread from last year but decided I better stay with the norm. I am not allowed to grow indoors( thanks to my better half) so I will not start anything new til late February and they will be germinated outside. Until then I have a nice amounts of plants I will be overwintering.They are as folllows.
2 Brain strain ( wayright )
2 chocolate bhut's( wayright)
4 yellow cardi scorps( wayright)
2 red 7's (THSC)
2 yellow 7's ( judy)
2 hybrid bhut's(redwoodcityseeds)
1 red bhut(CPI)
1 7 pot barrackpore ( roper2008)
1 red savina
1 douglah hybrid(wayright)
1 chocolate habanero( lisa/ gardens 2 grow)
1 african tunisian(gardens 2 grow)
1 chiltepin( garden 2 grow)
1 donne sali( wayright)
1 datil(CPI)
1 dorsett naga( highhalt's 2010 seed swap)
and a couple mystery plants

Here is a pic of some of them as I was bringing them in the Garage. My son JJ was a huge help. This is the latest i have ever had to bring them in .( I say that like I have been growing peppers forever) But last year I had to bring my plants in several times before the new year. :halo:

photo-168.jpg

And my first hybrid bhut with some peas my boy grew. I say that bhut was :hot:
IMG_2872.jpg

Hey Jamie, been awhile since I seen your glog. Life's been throwing me some serious curve balls. I went thru about 15 pages to catch up. Last I saw you were getting quite the harvest, good to see your back on top again. I'm with Saranada on the spider pics though, could really go with out :). The doughla you were given looked knarly as all he!!
Good growing man
:cheers:
Aaron

Dang!!, no leftovers?? Well maybe next time buddy. where and what do I send To get in on the powder?? Would also be interested in purloining some FAMOUS Romy6 Brains, if at all feasible( hope that's how you spell it Lol.) Jamie. PM me if interested in parting with either.

Your chilifriend,

-E-

:twisted:

Funny stuff Matt...I get the same thing when I take stuff to work. Must be the stupid macho inherent to Military knuckleheads. Jamie my brotha, can't wait to see what's cookin at your casa this weekend brother!

Nice Dnniz, I wils end you package out this week.

Aaron. Congrats on the TD. Did not realize you had such skills. .

Eric . I will save ya a little powder and will have some fresh Brains soon. Both my plants are starting to load up.

Shane my brotha, lots going on. I will allow my pics to do the talking.

First we got a new member to the Family. I give you lil TEBOW :party:

IMG_3859.jpg

IMG_3857.jpg

Cooked up some peppers for powder. My body is stilll a little numb 24 hpurs later . This is gonna be some hot stuff.

IMG_3839.jpg

Sliced it up and threw it in the smoker. I gotta start cleaning and slicing before I freeze them . It was extremely painful :fireball:
IMG_3840.jpg

IMG_3862.jpg

Powder is finishing drying up in the hydrator.

Few pics then I will add more later.When i get a bump

Babies and a nice Primo, and Madballz

IMG_3843.jpg

Big boys

IMG_3846.jpg

Barrackpore's

IMG_3849.jpg

IMG_3847.jpg

Billy Boy Douglah's Very happy about this plant. Hope they grow true.

IMG_3854.jpg

Hi Jamie.. What a cute pup. Is it a pit bull?? That's funny kingdenizz video. One thing about your pepper
powder. A little goes a long way. I should try smoking next year.

Those pods are lookin proper... Really diggin that Barackpore pic!
Nice lookin peppers in the smoker... That oughta be some good powder dude.
You might have got a new member in the family, but it sure looks like lil' man got him a new best buddy.

Thanks J-man,Linda ( yes it is a pitbull nice call),Jeff, Ryan ( Don't be dogging the real Tebow ;) ), Brother Shane, Denniz( don't blame me cuz your hooked on the powder :rofl: ), and my main man John. You guys are always good to me.

Internet was down ( per usual) or I would have thrown in some more pics last night. But here they go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Brains are pumping again

IMG_3856.jpg

My first TS Morouga Blend!!!

IMG_3865.jpg

Tobago Seasoning. Full of pods.

IMG_3866.jpg

Monster annuum and sweet hab aphid free and loaded with pods :dance: Both are 6 foot plus

IMG_3867.jpg

Not yellow Brain is getting quite large

IMG_3869.jpg

7 pod red

IMG_3870.jpg

Yellow scorps Damn Ants always wanting in on the pics !

IMG_3871.jpg

Cayenne Indian Round( seeds from Chile_freak) And chile de arbol behind it.

IMG_3874.jpg

Thanks for stopping in chili people :fireball:

SANY2053.jpg

Your plants are coming around! It isn't easy growing from seed outside. Overwatering and pests are a mofo!! This round of seedlings is looking super good! I think us northern growers envy your conditions,but you have way more obstacles than us.

+1 to Pr0d...Most folks are stayin alive during the winter and kickin in the summer, think you're surviving the summer just to piss us off with your winter crop! Glad the pests and mother nature are finally treating you right! Think your biggest pest is about to be the one in the last pic...first 3 years are always fun with pups.

Looking great Jamie! Every time I see a picture of one of your brain strains, my stomach flips a little as it remembers what it had to endure :mouthonfire:

Lookin' good Jamie, what are you feeding them plants, steroids?? Lol. You know Jamie, I usually start quite a few plants from seed outside too, and here with the heat and wind all the time it is hard on them. But whatever don't kill ya'....... Anyways congrats on the first TSMB mine is probably a month away from flowering(hoping less).They are cool looking pods, hotter than heck I've heard.

Keep it up,

Emon

P.S. I'm a broncos fan so love the choice in name for the puppy!! Go Tebow Go. ( am glad to have Manning tho)

Jamie, that back yard you yours is a big hot spot. I think I saw something on the news last night about John Edwards saying that the new epicenter of Global Warming in is Edgewater, FL. It may have been your back yard he was speaking of. Great looking pods and that powder looks like it's going to be blistering!

Back