• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

romy6 2012

So i was gonna cont. my thread from last year but decided I better stay with the norm. I am not allowed to grow indoors( thanks to my better half) so I will not start anything new til late February and they will be germinated outside. Until then I have a nice amounts of plants I will be overwintering.They are as folllows.
2 Brain strain ( wayright )
2 chocolate bhut's( wayright)
4 yellow cardi scorps( wayright)
2 red 7's (THSC)
2 yellow 7's ( judy)
2 hybrid bhut's(redwoodcityseeds)
1 red bhut(CPI)
1 7 pot barrackpore ( roper2008)
1 red savina
1 douglah hybrid(wayright)
1 chocolate habanero( lisa/ gardens 2 grow)
1 african tunisian(gardens 2 grow)
1 chiltepin( garden 2 grow)
1 donne sali( wayright)
1 datil(CPI)
1 dorsett naga( highhalt's 2010 seed swap)
and a couple mystery plants

Here is a pic of some of them as I was bringing them in the Garage. My son JJ was a huge help. This is the latest i have ever had to bring them in .( I say that like I have been growing peppers forever) But last year I had to bring my plants in several times before the new year. :halo:

photo-168.jpg

And my first hybrid bhut with some peas my boy grew. I say that bhut was :hot:
IMG_2872.jpg

Amazing pods and beautiful Pit Jamie sorry about the lost package it shows through the tracking number that the package is still in los angeles sorting facility, but I have another I am going to do this week I will try and make it interesting for you. This our blue pit she weighs 85 lbs, since last week
DSCN0817.jpg

Nice lookin dog brother!

Awesome looking poddage Jamie, you are one hell of a grower!!! Your pods seem to look picture perfect!!!
Nice looking pup ya got there as well!!! :) love lookin at you glog brother!

Awesome looking poddage Jamie, you are one hell of a grower!!! Your pods seem to look picture perfect!!!Nice looking pup ya got there as well!!!  love lookin at you glog brother! 

Hi Jamie
I had a pinch of your smoked powder blend on an egg and cheese sandwich for breakfast this morning and loved the burn! I could feel it in my nose and upper lip for about a half an hour after I finished the sandwich! I can see why it might be a bit too much to handle for the uninitiated...

Chris,thanks for stopping by. I have been admiring your grow too. Great pics and powders you got going on :dance:

Billster, the J man just stopped bye and quarenteened the place. Thank a whole lot :rofl:

Fernando my man:) Your baby is beautiful. Looks alot like my little Tebow. Just 81 pound heavier ;)

Brother John, Nice to hear from you. That micro setting on the camera sure can fool ya :party:

Rickster, glad you are enjoying the powder. My mother inlaw is demanding more of your powder. I just gotta talk her into her secret mole ingredients for a trade which seems to be a though thing to do. :confused: Apparently it is Tabu to write down the way they make it :rolleyes:

Here are a few foody shots and a few small but lethal harvests. The Brain and Barrackpore is making some super nasty pods :P

Fresh flounder from Mesquioto lagoon. Fried to perfection with my man Chile_freak's kick ass fermented sauce.

IMG_3836.jpg

More poppers during the Gator game. We played well :fireball:

photo-568.jpg

IMG_3876_zps3ea5b23d.jpg

IMG_3878_zpsd98ee2f8.jpg

Hottest jalapeno poppers we have had in a while. They were all about 4 or 5 inches long and all plaenta. All hail walmart jal's
Two small but nice harvests :onfire:
IMG_3881_zps7cbad614.jpg

Today the barrackpores are the best I have ever seen.

IMG_3882_zps5b3ed94d.jpg

Good night to all!!!

:drooling: did a excellent job on those poppers, Jamie. They look mighty tasty :party: Harvest looks great also of course! Do plan on starting any new varieties since you can grow all year around?

Damn! I miss fishing the flats in my Kayak!!! Tailing Reds schooling Specks and flounder in the fall...bushels of oysters right off the boat at $18 a bag. You post many more pics like that and you're gonna get a visit! They have flounder out here too...but they call them damn things Halibut. Dumbasses!!! :rofl:

MMMmmmmmmm, Poppers!!!!

DANG IT JAMIE! Flounder looks good bro! The last fresh caught I had though was fresh out of the Strait of Juan De Fuca, Washington State, and we ate about 5 or 6 meals off of him. Pretty good smoked too.

Now I want seafood and all I have to look forward to at lunch is a Tuna Sandwich and a salad. :mope:

But tonight..... :dance:

Hey, why are you standing out there by the mailbox in the rain, probably be tomorrow :)

Brian my man. Was thinking about ya last night while I was enjoying your lovely sauce with my green beans and ham. Most excellent.

Stefan, thanks for the props :dance: I have started quite a few varieties in the last month.
2 7pot primo yellow( 2 of 2 germination percentage)
1 carolina creeper ( 1 of 4 :confused: )
2 7 pot jonah ( 2 of 2)
2 white bhut's ( 2 of 2)
1 naga x douglah( 1 of 2)
1 7 pot brown ( 1 of 3 :rolleyes: )
Just put some cool crosses from Silver surfer in some dirt as well thanks to Coheed196 .

Shane my brotha. You are always welcome at my hacienda . Lots of fis in the lagoon :)

Billster, thanks for admiring the fried fillets. Much better than a nasty tuna sandwich
:rofl:
Finished grinding up the smoked applewood peppers. A few pics. This may be my hottest powder yet.

IMG_3883_zps9fe757e8.jpg

IMG_3884_zps38e7f434.jpg

IMG_3885_zps7c713046.jpg

Awesome stuff Jamie! Looks mean, sounds hot-n-tasty. Keep us posted on those yellow primos, I'm very interested to see how they do and taste.

E out.

well jamie i guess its good you love my sauces so i will have barter goods for when you get all the super cool new poddage this winter :party: they are right u can almost smell the smoke from here :high: rock n roll brudda! Keep the pics coming we all love to stop by now and again ;) im all outta the first 3 batches but the next couple will be ready in another week or so and the other 4 will be ready in 6 so im certain we can come to some sort of arrangement :cool:

oh and ps great looking food, peppers and powder ;)

Billster, Andy, Feranandoooooooooooo,Emon( aka BIG E) , Brian, and Paul. Can't thank you guys ebough for the kind words. I am super anxious about the yellow primo too . I don't believe I have ever seen any grown and have to thank ( you know who you are) for sending me the seeds. I sure hope they grow healthy and true:)

So the chiligods have blessed me again beyond anything I could ever imagine last night. My brother Fernando(socalChilhead) was the first package chili clause brought me . It took the USPS( they must have lost this package) way too long to get to me so the pods were very mushy but I was able to sink my teeth into the brown 7. I wish I had not. It got my ass really good. To me it tasted very much like a Douglah. Very clean but pure throat pain. Can't wait to cook one up with some food. Beautiful nice pods.
Thank you Fernando
IMG_3886_zpsf30ed7e6.jpg

The second package chili clause brought me was from Brian ( Justaguy ) . He is another amazing grower who also makes some of the best sauce around. If you get a chance visit his sight( knepperspeppers) and buy some. You will not be let down. An amazing variety of pods as well and some nice little yellow cumari ( I think) pods. tasted like a mini yellow 7 just not as hot. Great snacking pepper. The douglah's looked down right nasty . I sliced one up and the oils oozed out. One small slither and I was on fire.

Thank you Brian

IMG_3887_zpsf6c7fcab.jpg

And last but not least my good friend Billster( Rocketman) was kind enough to send me a sample of his sauces and powders. I have heard beyond great things from the memmbers here about his abilities so I cannot wait to start using them.

The picture tells all. Thank you Bill. Blessed , blessed, blessed I is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_3889_zpsad90cb74.jpg

And a parting shot of all the chili love that was awaiting me when I got home. Thank you Fernadoooooooo, Brian, and Billl again .

IMG_3890_zps1ddf30d4.jpg

My ass is not thanking you guys though!!!! :rofl:

Whoops, I forgot to label the Jamaica Me Hot Sauce bottle. Make sure you have some good Jerked Chicken or blackened fish for that one. Of course it's just damn good on some wings too.

Man Jamie, Triple blessed in 1 day. The chili gods like your garden!

Great fun catching up on your grow log, Jamie. Good to see that
thp folk are watching out for you. Your new starts look great, and
so do the monster plants out in your garden/yard. Your grow is rockin'
along , brother.

Hope the new pup is as much fun as he looks like - our neighbor got
a golden lab/pit cross last year, and it is such a cool dog. Just a big,
happy puppy and really friendly.

Weekend is coming; hope it's a good one for you and family!

Muahhaahha. Awesome. And simply amazing. It all comes back to you in the end. Just hope my grow will be better next year that I can replicate the goodness

Back