• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Romy6 2015

Just pepper pictures 

Side garden 

photo_zps637e565c.jpg

http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab300/romy6/Mobile%20Uploads/photo_zpsa80761d3.jpg[

Atomic SBJ7, , Orand dixie, orange blob ,  cutter and Orange bhut 

[IMG]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab300/romy6/Mobile%20Uploads/photo_zps8a591450.jpg

Unkown wild cross . Little black pods

photo_zpsa0489980.jpg

Aji Amarillo

photo_zps4b603b64.jpg

Pink Tiger

photo_zps4b56e980.jpg

Flexosoum

photo_zps555f268e.jpg

The big Lava is still alive . He was about 10 feet but now more like 8 feet . Been fighting mealy bugs again 

photo_zps701fb694.jpg

I also have a cheater tank AKA aerogarden . It is so nice 

Chocolate brain 

photo_zps1fdff600.jpg

Thanks for checking my stuff out  :party:

Your grow is looking fantastic. All great looking pods but that one yellow nagabrain looks wicked. Looks like it would cut you just touching it. Love it man

Missed too much! Man you got a good grow going on. some great varieties too. That one mean pod a few updates back looks like a chocolate naga ate a brain strain and the the brain strain burst right out. You have got to review that one when it ripens.

Great grow! Keep up the heat!

Thanks Adam at least you had some faith 

maximumcapsicum said:
I knew that lava would be back!

Small pickens 

IMG_4250.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_4252.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Caramel brainstrain( f2 not stable )  and brown bhutlah 

IMG_4256.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

And some amazing dinner . Fresh authentic homemade tamale's 

IMG_4260.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

And some of Kevin's frut sauce 

IMG_3044.jpeg by James Hill, on Flickr

Just getting caught up Jamie. The harvest's are looking better and better. Glad Lava is kicking strong. Great foody pics! I'm gonna have to break the smoker out. You mentioned race in travel trailer post. Did you go to Daytona? Oh, how are the aerobabies doing since the transplant?

Ok now I'm caught up. LOL!

Chuck

OCD Chilehead said:
Just getting caught up Jamie. The harvest's are looking better and better. Glad Lava is kicking strong. Great foody pics! I'm gonna have to break the smoker out. You mentioned race in travel trailer post. Did you go to Daytona? Oh, how are the aerobabies doing since the transplant?

Ok now I'm caught up. LOL!

Chuck

Hey Chuck I live just a few minutes south of Daytona so the boy and I go to all the races . The aero babies have grown up and are hardened off nicely . 
You can see a few to the left of the lava  :party:  Just loaded it up again with some new varieties :)

So I tried my caramel brain the othet night and I must say it is one hot MOFo  :hot:  :hot:  :hot:

IMG_4258.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

When I cut this bad boy open it was drooling with cap oils. The innards had that yellowish kinda of placenta you would see in a Douglah or Brain/Moruga . So much damn cap oil it left a steak on the paper plate and still was loaded up . The deep chinense aroma filled the room . Wife and kids had to evacuate the premises :fireball:  

IMG_4271.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_4272.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_4274.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Like a fool I decided I had to try a pc since that is my requirement for anything i grow . And boy was that a mistake . If there was any flavor it was quickly lost with severe pain and sweat . Eyes were watering , adrenaline pumping . Mouth and lips on fire . Several beers later I was back to my senses   :rolleyes: . This is a pepper that I do not recommend eating fresh . Powder or sauce may be the best choice :)

Sounds like one for me to stay clear of. Thanks for the warning. I get in trouble with wife when I slice yellow brain strains in the kitchen. They seem to have the most powerful aroma for her nose.

That's so cool you get to go to the races every year. I always wanted to go to an actual race. The closest track is Phoenix, Las Vegas, and Kansas to the East. I'm shooting for Las Vegas or California Speedway next year. Watch it every weekend.

The aero babies are looking good. That pod looks regretful. Sounds like a nice sauce pod.

Thanks for sharing.

Jame-ster....I can see you're having the great garden adventure.....beautiful peppers, and it's always a pleasure to see the food shots !

PIC 1 said:
Jame-ster....I can see you're having the great garden adventure.....beautiful peppers, and it's always a pleasure to see the food shots !

Thanks Greg I sure do miss your glog . Maybe next year you can find the time :)

Weekend was great . Not much growing but plants are still looking good .

Found a few of my favorite bugs on the planet

IMG_4284.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

And my Caramel brainstrain has made a miraculous recovery . It was yellow with wrinkly leaves a few weeks ago . Now look at it

IMG_4302.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

yellow nagabrain still pumping out pods even in the heat

IMG_4303.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

group shot

IMG_4301.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

some slim pickens

IMG_4305.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

And a Butt I smoked over the weekend . Fed like 12 people . I barely got any ;)

IMG_4298.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_4302.jpeg by James Hill, on Flickr

Back