• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

romy6 peppers

Lookin' good there Jamie!

And that's a great way to get off to a good headstart on better pod production next year with over-wintered plants. :dance: :woohoo: :dance:

Are you planning on trying a few new strains next year as well, now that you've had success this year?

dvg

Yah man!

Lookin good are you gonna leave them in the original pots or pot down?
I almost brought mine in the garage the other night.
and are you going to OW all of them?
I will have some ripe douglahs within the month. plus the others mentioned

Lookin' good there Jamie!

And that's a great way to get off to a good headstart on better pod production next year with over-wintered plants. :dance: :woohoo: :dance:

Are you planning on trying a few new strains next year as well, now that you've had success this year?

Thanks Doug. I do plan to grow a bunch of other stuff next year . I have tons of new seeds thanks to all the great THP members.

Yah man!

Lookin good are you gonna leave them in the original pots or pot down?
I almost brought mine in the garage the other night.
and are you going to OW all of them?
I will have some ripe douglahs within the month. plus the others mentioned

Thank you Stephen. I do not plan on moving any of them into smaller plants. I will wait till around March to trim them up and move them into there new homes. Most will be going into the ground in the spring. At least that is the plan as of today :lol:
I will try to overwinter all my plants. That is about forty plants. But last year I only had about 15 plants so this will be a lil tougher challenge. I will keep you posted on how it goes. :cool:

Took a few more pics today. My favorite is my first Brain pod. He is small but not for long :)

100_2594.jpg

My one and only Bhut. He may turn any day :P

100_2583.jpg

My Naga Jolakia pc1 just won't stop producing.

100_2577.jpg

Sweet venetian hab. Not much heat at all but very tasty pepper.

100_2584.jpg

My dorsett naga is showing some Halloween spirit

100_2597.jpg

And a close up of my naga pc1

100_2590.jpg

Last red savina

100_2588.jpg

I love little baby peppers they are so cute...lol no really i do!! Its like your work is paying off!!
My bhut jolokia are turning blackish on the sides facing the sun. Thats a neat looking dorset naga with hawolween colors.

those plants are gonna be monsters next season. gonna have peppers coming out your ears!:dance: like you got ants in your pants!!

Sick looking pods Jamie! I bet you are super excited to get a few of those Brains! The Naga is definitely in the spirit of the season!

Looks great, but ya got some time to go, some of mine are really takin off since it;s not so hot and humid. I have a lot of baby pods that i will be pickin soon I think I can keep it going til Dec1 if not a week or 2 longer, see about the weather. I might make it out week after next, been busy, but that's a goot thing.

I love little baby peppers they are so cute...lol no really i do!! Its like your work is paying off!!
My bhut jolokia are turning blackish on the sides facing the sun. Thats a neat looking dorset naga with hawolween colors.

those plants are gonna be monsters next season. gonna have peppers coming out your ears!:dance: like you got ants in your pants!!
Thanks Stephen. Hopefully you will be able to enjoy many of these peppers with me. Should be a epic season next year weather permitting. :dance:

Sick looking pods Jamie! I bet you are super excited to get a few of those Brains! The Naga is definitely in the spirit of the season!
Matt my man! I am super stoked about the Brain. Didn't think I would see pods this year but It looks like I may have a bunch. :onfire: And yes the Naga is bright :woohoo:

Looks great, but ya got some time to go, some of mine are really takin off since it;s not so hot and humid. I have a lot of baby pods that i will be pickin soon I think I can keep it going til Dec1 if not a week or 2 longer, see about the weather. I might make it out week after next, been busy, but that's a goot thing.
Hey Conrad. I know I have a ways to go but with are mild weather I should have no problem seeing them thru. Fingers crossed :cool: Hopefully you see them in person soon.

Couple pics from this evening.

sweet venetian hab no heat but cool looking

100_2611.jpg

Bhut

100_2612.jpg

Dorsett Naga

photo-156.jpg

This 7 pod yellow from Judy was almost dead a month ago and now it is happy :dance: Mites:)

100_2615.jpg

And a belated Happy Halloween :hell:

100_2608.jpg

Nice pictures!

Your Halloween photo is very similar to ours. Three jack-o-lanterns, one Knight and one Cinderella ... but my oldest boy is too old and too cool to trick-or-treat anymore.

Nice update Jamie!
You still gotta try those Dorrset in jalapeno cornbread!
Loaded down with candy? i have been putting slices of super hots ontop of hershey choco bars! very good. i know :crazy: but its good

Nice update Jamie!
You still gotta try those Dorrset in jalapeno cornbread!
Loaded down with candy? i have been putting slices of super hots ontop of hershey choco bars! very good. i know :crazy: but its good
That cornbread does sound yummy. Can't wait to try it :dance: Not sure about the superhots
on chocolate that does sound :crazy:

There lookin nice... might be there next weekend if your around...
Thanks Conrad. Can't wait for you see them in the flesh :cool:
I should be in town if you get some spare time swing on by :woohoo:

Your yellow 7 is looking very healthy Jamie!
And thats a great pic of your trick or treater's!! :dance:

Brotha Kevin. You were right about the Yellow 7's. They are fast growers. May see a few pods soon if all goes well. And JJ said Go Gators!

The weather in east coast of central florida has been perfect for peppers the last couple months. Here are some pics from today. :beer:

African Tunisian has beat the aphids and is back in action!

100_2627.jpg

7 pod red THSC Thanks Linda !

100_2642.jpg

Bhut CPI

100_2628.jpg

Baby Douglah Thank Wayright! :beer:

100_2633.jpg

My datil was sad so I trimmed him up and put him in a smaller pot. He seems to be happy. Lots of new growth :beer:
100_2634.jpg

And a few more pics!

Chocolate hab is producing again :lol:
100_2637.jpg

Two year old Red Savina loving the nice weather and the shade from my 180 year old oak :beer:

100_2636.jpg

And my favorite. :dance: My first Brain Strain Pod. :dance:

100_2624.jpg

dang Jaime! looks like you have a little better year round growing conditions that i do! its been cloudy cold and rainy! but they are all still alive and trudging their way to spring! thanks for sharing my friend!

Eric

Damn Jamie where did all those strains come from?

I dont remember seeing pics of those as babys really.

And who said you couldnt grow a brain from a plant.

Looking good my man!

Back