• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

romy6 peppers

Looking good Jamie! That is a great shot of the Naga. I have a feeling that the kids are the ones actually doing all the work, and all you are doing is taking the pics....Somethings Fishy, and it is NOT Fertilizer.... :lol:

Matt

Lookin good Jamie!
its coolin down a little but seems like its raining twice a day lol
Your bhuts look good.... are they in 3 gal pots?

Looking good Jamie! That is a great shot of the Naga. I have a feeling that the kids are the ones actually doing all the work, and all you are doing is taking the pics....Somethings Fishy, and it is NOT Fertilizer.... :lol:

Matt
Matt. Thanks for the compliments. Yeah I can't wait to try the Naga. It looks like a minature hotty! And it looks like your on to me :dance: My lil garden helpers are the key to my success :rofl:

Your plants look great, bro. I'm in big trouble. Your Yellow CARDI Scorpions are twice the size of mine. :eek:
Yo Al. I just potted two of the Cardi's into 3 gals last night. You better get with the program :lol:

Lookin good Jamie!
its coolin down a little but seems like its raining twice a day lol
Your bhuts look good.... are they in 3 gal pots?
Hey Stephen. How is that cute baby girl doing? I have not seen the rain you inlanders are getting :beer: The bhuts are in 3 gallon. Right after I took the pics I moved the only one that was in a 1 gallon to a 3 gallon. They have tons of flowers just no buds yet :eek:

nice work good variety
Thank you Nate. And thanks to all the generous Chiliheads for the seeds :woohoo:

Man Jamie, your plants are really taking off! :dance:
And they all look very healthy, Excellent work!
Your gonna be covered up in Bhuts!! :lol:

Kevin

Jamie, great thread brother, the plants and pods are so nice, (kinda gives me zone envy ;) ) also the pics of the litten garden helpers are great! speaking of hot apple pies, I used to make a roasted red hab and jonah gold apple pie that was to die for!
paul

Man Jamie, your plants are really taking off! :dance:
And they all look very healthy, Excellent work!
Your gonna be covered up in Bhuts!! :lol:

Kevin
Thank Kev! I am gonna have to get some powder recipe's from yeah when those Bhuts start producing :dance:

Jamie, great thread brother, the plants and pods are so nice, (kinda gives me zone envy ;) ) also the pics of the litten garden helpers are great! speaking of hot apple pies, I used to make a roasted red hab and jonah gold apple pie that was to die for!
paul
Chef Paul. Thanks for the kind words. And you know I want that spicy apple pie recipe :lol: Or you could just send me an already made one :)

great thread Jamie, love the pics as always! the garden helpers are great too! your plants look so good u r giving me a little zone envy ;) btw, those carribean reds of ur are really good in an apple pie made w/ jonah golds, especially w/ vanilla ice cream!

Man I can't believe it has been over a month since my last post. My plants have grown a bunch now that the weather has cooled down a bit.

Here are my bhuts. They are growing like :crazy: only problem is getting them to flower. I have hit the hard with bloom buster so maybe soon I will get some pods.
Of my 3 bhuts this is the only one has managed to produce one pod.

100_2531.jpg

And bhut # 2

100_2530.jpg

Bhut 3 on left he is massive, brain strain in middle( thickest healthiest stalk i have ever seen and starting to flower like crazy), and my dorsett naga on right.JJ in the back!
100_2520.jpg

My babies chilling, douglah,yellow cardi scorps, brain strain, and choc bhuts

100_2524.jpg

Lookin goot... this cooler weather/ shorter days have really spurred my patch on, i have an 18 in Bhut with 8 or so ripe, and just picked last week. My Datils were beyond yellow all summer, almost albino. O thought fungus or what ever... was the heat/sun.
016.jpg

I'll have to get a pic, but there loadin up with flowers... The leaves have sorted themselves out for the most part... so there is still some hope for that fabled datil relish... Wife made it to the beach, I;ll have to catch ya on the next one...

Wow Jamie! Those Bhuts have grown incredibly in just the short time since your last update! :dance:
Are you secretly singing UF fight songs to your plants? I heard they like that! :rofl:

flag-fla.gif

Kevin

Jaime, your plants are SO tall! mine are short and fat! my mystery pepper is 22" tall and 3 ft tip to tip! not one plant i have is over 24" tall! its crazy! you will have TONS of pods here shortly!!!!

Nice I cant believe i missed these.
Lookin good Jamie!!
I need to pick the bad leaves off my plants they got beat with the wind.
Never tasted a Datil or Savina yet.

But i did taste an almost ripe jamaican red the other day(half red). I am starting to crave that hab taste.

Wow Jamie! Those Bhuts have grown incredibly in just the short time since your last update! :dance:
Are you secretly singing UF fight songs to your plants? I heard they like that! :rofl:

flag-fla.gif

Kevin
You busted me Kevin. Every night JJ and sing them the fight song just before we all go to bed :lol: Go Gators beat dem Dogs!

Jaime, your plants are SO tall! mine are short and fat! my mystery pepper is 22" tall and 3 ft tip to tip! not one plant i have is over 24" tall! its crazy! you will have TONS of pods here shortly!!!!
Thanks Eric. I would much rather have short bushy plants with lots of pods but I am very happy with there health and I have noticed one of the bhuts is tyring to fruit :dance:

Nice I cant believe i missed these.
Lookin good Jamie!!
I need to pick the bad leaves off my plants they got beat with the wind.
Never tasted a Datil or Savina yet.

But i did taste an almost ripe jamaican red the other day(half red). I am starting to crave that hab taste.
Well Stephen I have a feeling you will be trying a datil and a savina soon. I have almost ripe pods that I will send ya soon. :hell:

Back