• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

romy6 peppers

Nice pods Romy6 hope you have great harvest. :)
Thank you 915river. If weather permits I should have an excellent late year harvest!

Wow that Bhut has gotten big really fast Jamie!!
Your mystery pod looks kinda pimply! I bet that one will be hot! :onfire:

Kevin

Thanks Kev. I am hoping it is a Naga Dorsett or Bhut but only time will tell. It is only 1/2 inch in width right now!

Got the J-man posin' and takin' pics. Very cool. He'll end up being a chili head one of these days.

You gotta love my boy Al. He is a chilihead and doesn't even know it! :lol:

Just took a few pics and I thought I would share :beer:
Shady pepper patch.

100_2243.jpg

Datil

100_2249.jpg

pI 8675309 Just kidding still a mystery :lol:

100_2248.jpg

Red Savina :cool:

100_2247.jpg

And choco hab. I just noticed the webs . Hope it ain't mites!

100_2245.jpg

I bet that "Savina" has a bite to it, mine are just starting to ripen, there're getting pretty large and I can't wait to checkout their heat....let us know how yours compare to the choco hab....thanks

Your shady pepper patch is really starting to take on some size Jamie! :onfire:
Those pod pics look awesome!!
Excellent work my friend!!

:cheers:
Kevin

Ironic that a shady spot is capable of producing so much heat.

And yes, Jamie's Savinas deliver a bite. :shocked:

Not what I consider "snackable".

I bet that "Savina" has a bite to it, mine are just starting to ripen, there're getting pretty large and I can't wait to checkout their heat....let us know how yours compare to the choco hab....thanks
Pic 1. I think the red savina's and choc habs have about the same heat level. I do like the flavor of the choc habs more. Not as earthy tasting to me.

Your shady pepper patch is really starting to take on some size Jamie! :onfire:
Those pod pics look awesome!!
Excellent work my friend!!

:cheers:
Kevin
Kev. I know the experts say that they need full sun but they are growing like gang busters in the shade . That brain strain i started last month is huge. May get pods if weather permits. :beer:

Ironic that a shady spot is capable of producing so much heat.

And yes, Jamie's Savinas deliver a bite. :shocked:

Not what I consider "snackable".
They you Al but I know better. You eat those babies like candy

:dance: Jenny Jenny you dont know be but you make me so happy. hahaha I got your number.
I got your number on the wall romy6. :cool:

Nice peppers by the way.
I am glad you noticed the punn :beer: Thanks for the props. We should hook up some time. I am not far from you. Jamie

Thought I would give a quick update. It has been a stellar chili weekend. I get home from work friday and look what arrived in my mailbox. Kevin ( Wayright ) sent me some of his delicous powder. Right is Kev's mystery death powder, middle are 7 pod yellow, bonda ma jaques, and yellow cadri scorp, far left is 7 pod jonah. I may have to hide some from the wife . She is hooked :rofl:

100_2261.jpg

Irene missed us so my peppers were xtra happy. Here is a pic of my favoritr mystery. I am almost 90 % sure it it Naga dorsett .
100_2259.jpg

My choc hab is about to pleasure me with flavor :beer:
100_2267.jpg

My favorite Datil pod so far :lol:
100_2252.jpg

My baby chilling with some of the pepps
100_2266.jpg

I also wanted to share some apple red fatalli sauce that Brian ( Justaguy ) was nice enough to give me the recipe. He even gave me some pods to make it. It tastes and smells like spicey apple pie . It is yummy! :beer:

100_2265.jpg

And a notha mystery!

100_2257.jpg

Your peppers are looking great Jamie! :onfire:

Good to hear Irene missed ya brother!!

And your most beautiful lil pepper in her new Gator jersey is precious man!! :beer:

Kevin

Great pics, man. Glad to see double agent Ms. C is still on the job carrying out mission "Ring of Fire". I knew I could count on her.

great looking pods! the savinas are toasty! i am still waiting on pods! have TONS of flowers so looks like it might be a great late harvest(hopefully i can get them year round!)

MMmm yummy Spicy apple pie! :onfire:
Will your daughter try mild peppers.
Mine is fearless but she tells me onions are spicy haha
Stephen. My kids hate peppers . I have to cook my foods in half's. One side for the wife and me. The bland side for the children. And that is the most unique tasting sauce i have ever made.

Great pics, man. Glad to see double agent Ms. C is still on the job carrying out mission "Ring of Fire". I knew I could count on her.
Thank you Albert! You know she is sprinkling the love on my peppers.

great looking pods! the savinas are toasty! i am still waiting on pods! have TONS of flowers so looks like it might be a great late harvest(hopefully i can get them year round!)
Eric. Glad you like the savina's. Just wait. You will be up to your eyeballs in pods. My habs took forever to start producing as well. Now they just keep producing wave after wave!

Thought I would give a update of my garden. All my plants are starting to really explode now that the weather has cooled down. Here are my three Bhuts (NMSU) . They have a grown a foot in the last month! :beer:
100_2333.jpg

Datil,red habs, and purple jalapenos. The Datil is turning into a monster :hell:
100_2336.jpg

Aji Lemon is starting it't third round of pods!
100_2337.jpg

My baby shots 2 choc bhut, 1 douglah , 5 yellow cardi scorp, 1 brain ( largest)
100_2344.jpg

Naga Dorsett :eek:
100_2341.jpg

chocolate hab :lol:
100_2340.jpg

Thanks until next time :beer:

Back