• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

romy6 peppers

Your plants are looking great Jamie! :)

Your Brain Strain looks like a whistling alien! :whistle:
100_2624.jpg

:cool:

Kevin

dang Jaime! looks like you have a little better year round growing conditions that i do! its been cloudy cold and rainy! but they are all still alive and trudging their way to spring! thanks for sharing my friend!

Eric thanks . And thanks for the mystery pods. They are super tasty. The wife ate another one last night and it got her good. When her ears ring and she takes JJ's mac and cheese you know it is :mouthonfire:

Damn Jamie where did all those strains come from?

I dont remember seeing pics of those as babys really.

And who said you couldnt grow a brain from a plant.

Looking good my man!

Well Stephen they grow up fast. Started them in june and july . Shouuld have a super harvest come spring fingers crossed.

Lookin good, Yeah the weather has been great... went surf fishin sat and sun, managed a nice red from bethune...

Thanks Conrad. Too bad we couldn't hook up this weekend. Maybe next time :)

Your plants are looking great Jamie! :)

Your Brain Strain looks like a whistling alien! :whistle:

Couldn't have done it with out ya brotha! Thankyou . And yes it does look quite alienish :lol:

No problem man! just returning the love to the best of my ability! :woohoo: glad you guys love them! i am really happy with the pods! yellow 7 flavor with HAb heat!

Took some nice pics of my plants today. Here they be :beer:

Sweet venetian hab. They are super hot looking on the outside. But a very mild variety :)

100_2703.jpg

My chocolate hab plant loves the nice weather :lol:

100_2701.jpg

The south side of my house is the only place I get more than 6 hours of sun this time of year :lol: The lucky ones hang here :cool:

100_2688.jpg

Aji lemon is still happy and pumping out pods :dance:

100_2700.jpg

Now my superhots!
7 pod barrackpore

100_2693.jpg

yellow cadri scorps

100_2690.jpg

My brain strain plants are :crazy:

100_2683.jpg

I see some red on this alien pod :lol:

100_2682.jpg

This one looks evil :onfire:

100_2685.jpg

And last my mystery plant in ground. It is about 5 feet tall only gets about 2 or 3 hours of sun a day and is loaded with pods.

100_2702.jpg

so awesome that you are still getting that many pods!

Yes sir Eric I am very lucky. My plants love the cooler weather :dance:
Wow Jamie, those look like strange ornaments on your christmas trees!

Thank Matt. It looks like it's gonna be a nice spicey Christmas hear. :hot:

Nice shot Jamie!
You gonna string some lights around some pepper plants?

Your other plants are looking well also

Grow on Brotha

I had to chime in on this Jamie!~ my brother from another!

That Brain Strain of yours looks like you can see the Aliens Sublime Brain Straining to glow! :dance:
And Miss Christina next to your plant makes it look all the more beautiful!

JJ , I loved the wing review lil man! Awesome!!!!
And , Dude! you are growing faster than your dad's plants!!! :) :)

Kevin

Thanks Stephen. You know I will be hanging some Christmas lights on them babies when it gets cold and they have to spend the night in the garage :cool:

Brian. It is almost ready. Only the stinger is green . Just too dark to get a good shot :whistle:

Kevin my man. Wouldn't have these awesome pods without you . :drunk:

JJ said you better watch out he is gonna be looking down on us soon :rofl:

My first Brainstrain pod. Just in time for Christmas. The wife and I chopped it up and ate it with our dinner. 30 minutes later my throat is still numb :flamethrower: She was hardly phazed.

100_2773.jpg

Small harvest today. Aji lemon, naga jolakia pc1 ( rainbowcityseeds.com) ,couple african tunisian, 1 undersized dorsett naga, 1 7 pod brain strain,1 lonely choco hab, and a couple red habs.

100_2795.jpg

And my daughter took a pic of her yellow cardi scorp pod. I am a proud poppa!

100_2774.jpg

Not bad for a 3 year old! :halo:

Cute Kids. Great plants. Awesome pods!
Don't know how I missed this thread :crazy:

Brandon

Thanks Brandon! Im know how you feel. Not enough time so many grow logs .
Shoooowwweee! That Brainstrain looked positively evil. :hell: I bet that burned really good.
Brian , I think it was hotter than it looked. Stomach is still a churning a litle bit! Thanks for looking.

Lookin goot Jamie, gonna be over at the condo tomorrow til mon or so. Lets go surf fishin... we can hit up some oysters if ya want. Save me a brain if ya have a ripe one.never had one.

Thanks Conrad. I wil save you several Brains!

Can't fish this week gotta work and than heading to see the folks for Christmas.

Check out what I found in my inlaws garage christmas day. A whole bunch of scotch bonnett's. Must me 30 pounds. Bag is about 3 feet tall .

photo-164.jpg

One of my torpedo shaped bhut's is almost ready to eat

100_2833.jpg

Check out my red Douglah. Can't wait to try it!

100_2849.jpg

And my Bhut from C.P.I is hating the lack of sun but putting out tons of pods

100_2850.jpg

Happy New Year to all!

Looking great! I am hanging with the fam in Fl for the next few days before I head back up to NC and I gotta tell you, I now know how you grow year around. Summer temps in Dec! :crazy:

Hope you and the family are having a great holiday season!

Back