• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

RYMERPT 2022 into 2023 GLOG

My buddy asked me for seeds a couple weeks ago. I told him its to late in the season, but b sent him the seeds anyway. This will be his first time growing peppers and he is going with a small hydroponic kit he bought.
Well, because he started this late, I thought what the hell. Sooo I ordered a new heat matt (should arrive today) and went out and bought some soil. Im using the same solo cup method that has worked so well before. Two cups, top cup has holes, water from the bottom up.
I sowed (three seeds per cup) 1) REAPER 2) YELLOW NAGA REAPER 3) FATALI 4) TEPIN X LEMONDROP View attachment 108 143[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 20220908_124743.jpg
    20220908_124743.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 2,903
Last edited:
KINDA FUNNY

As you know my son and I have a garden project. He had planted catnip within his fenced 5×10 plot. Yesterday that catnip plant was completely shredded and taken down to the nubbings. No other plants seem to have been effected. We suspect a cat jumped the fence, ate some catnip, then went bonkers.

KINDA FUNNY

As you know my son and I have a garden project. He had planted catnip within his fenced 5×10 plot. Yesterday that catnip plant was completely shredded and taken down to the nubbings. No other plants seem to have been effected. We suspect a cat jumped the fence, ate some catnip, then went bonkers.

I don't know about California, but here cats are in heat and are just about everywhere where you don't want them to be.

That 420 soil that I have been using I swear is Flippin magic. I have never seen vegetables grow so damn fast. I remember having to wait untill nearly October for a decent pepper harvest. With this Bhang 420 soil I have peppers setting on 90% of my pepper plants & blooms on nearly every other vegetable in the garden. WHOOT WHOOT!!!!!
EBS-Recipe-420-Bhang-Potting-Soil.jpg

Last edited:
DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT, my Carolina reaper is a fucking bell. I thought they looked kinda big and bell like so i picked a little one and cut it open. Deffinately bell. Some ass must have switched tags at the nursery. It is a nice healthy bell though.

My son wanted me to make him some plant hangers so he could put some plants on the patio. Not to shabby. The first few sucked, but my skills are returning. In highschool, millions of years ago, I macramed my butt off. HAVING FUN.
20230529_171609.jpg
That's a fake (plastic) cactus flower, stores glue them on you can just pull it off.

Back