• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

SANARDA'S GLOG UPDATE 9/8/2013

Here is the list so far:

7 pot Jonah (Mgold/Matt pod)
7 pot mystery (Mgold/Matt pod)
7 pot Red (Jamie/Romy pod)
7 pot yellow (Mgold/Matt pod)
Aji Lemon (Romy pod)
Assam (Mgold/Matt pod)
Barrackpore (Pepperlover)
Bhut Giant Red (Matt/Mgold pod)
Bhut Peach (Matt/Mgold pod)
Bhut Chocolate (Matt/Mgold pod)
Bhut Hybrid (Jamie/Romy pod)
Brain Strain Yellow (DVFSTR/Dave pod)
ButchT (Dvfstr/Dave pod) and Mgold's (Pod)
CARDI Scorp Yellow (Jamie/Romy pod)
Choc Hab (PaulG pod) (Romy) (Matt/Mgold)
Datil (Jamie/Romy pod)
Dorset Naga (Jamie/Romy)
Douglah Red (Dfstr/Dave pod)
Douglah Hybrid (Jamie/Romy Pod)
Fatalli x Red Savina (Matt/Mgold pod)
Goats Weed (PaulG pod)
Habanero BLK (Matt/Mgold pod)
Moruga Red (Matt/Mgold pod)
Naga Morich (Matt/Mgold pod)(DVFSTR/Dave pod) (Paul G I think)
Suave Red (NMSU) two seeds
Trinidad Scorp Yellow (Matt/Mgold pod)
Trinidad Perfume (Matt/Mgold pod)
Uba Tuba (NMSU) I only have two seeds
Zavory (Burpee) Two seeds

Seeds yet to purchase:

7 pot infinity
7 pot Primo
7 pot Brown
Barbados
Black Cayman
Black Naga
Black Stinger
Cleo's Dragon
Fish
Malaysian Goronong
Moruga Scorp Yellow
Naga Viper
Red Savina
Safi Red
West Indian Red

Wish list:
Billy Boy Douglah
Sepia Serpent

Sanarda said:
No frost damage thank goodness. Just slow growth. I am a fish feet advocate. It's all I have used this season
Hi Pia
   I'm tellin' ya girl... ya gotta get some black plastic down on the ground and punch holes in it to plant your nightshades. It'll make a huge difference.

Sorry to hear you've been having troubles with the Fungus Gnat bastiges on the indoor plants. I kept them down with "Mosquito Bits" sprinkled onto the soil on top of the pots... about a tsp every other week.
SANY0408_zpsc2ee8e75.jpg

For extreme cases you could get beneficial nematodes to add to the soil if you can bear to handle 'em.

Stay strong sister... we're almost out of the woods!

PIA!?!?!?!

You're all the way back on page three of the my content area!!! You need to get an update up here lady!!!

stc3248 said:
PIA!?!?!?!

You're all the way back on page three of the my content area!!! You need to get an update up here lady!!!
FKKKKKKKKKK. OkOKOkOk. I was getting away till you and your spidery assss. Tomorrow. Double promise
I am not pleased. That's all. I messed up. Major faked up. Plants all stunted and shit. Ugh. Okokokok. Tomorrow vid up

I just watched that whole video wondering where all of the in ground plants were, then I realized you posted the one from 4/28!
Watching this one(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms_g30n-f_g&list=UUIWK5tvn08_tbEAb3C-G99g&index=1) now, looking much better! Haha!

Everything looks good, the great weather is coming!

Have you thought about covering the ground with some mulch? It might help with the weeds a bit.

DAMN LEMME FIX THAT......THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW.....  YA I THOUGHT oops cap locks.  Ya I thought about Mulch.  I didnt have the funds so I am going to have to be more diligent and get out there probably weekly.  We have been slammed with rain and I couldnt get a handle on the weeds.  Tomorrow after work I will.... Thanks again.

A lot of cities have days where they dump free mulch for anyone who wants it. Mine is just tree trimmings. You can also pull the weeds and just leave them sitting on the ground, as long as they haven't gone to seed. They'll dry out and become a part of your ground cover, eventually feeding the soil.

Things aren't looking as bad as you let on Pia! All the new growth is nice and green, buds everywhere! I may have missed it, but are you growing and staight up Fataliis? All the ones I heard you list were crosses???

If not much, you can use straw or even newspaper. Anything that'll keep the sun from warming the soil will help prevent weed germination...plus retain moisture! I think you're well on your way to a big season lady...weeds or not!

I thought I had sown some fatalli's from my last years grow but I must not have. I did sow some of those delicious yellow Congo trini's from last year. They are still under the lights with my two Rennies and one precious Sepia Serpent.
Thank you kind sir. I am DYINGGG for a fresh pod of anything.

Jalapeños ?! The seeds for the rennies. We're those from me. If so. Was it wild picked or from TEx16 '12 grow. I ask because right now the pod Shane has looks like it might be a cross. Let me know if you want a fatalii. My nursery still selling them. :). Will watch the video a bit later. Back to work I go

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
Jalapeños ?! The seeds for the rennies. We're those from me. If so. Was it wild picked or from TEx16 '12 grow. I ask because right now the pod Shane has looks like it might be a cross. Let me know if you want a fatalii. My nursery still selling them. :). Will watch the video a bit later. Back to work I go

I got mine from Tex. I killed the ones you sent me during the soil catastrophe

With Shane on this, Pia: plants look good! In fact . . . that black naga looks REALLY good! :rofl: Please, please, girl, please, call the cities (Newark's an excellent bet), steal a truck, whatever, get some mulch. Working all day, kid still home, being a wife, mother--once you get some of that up, smother it. Solarizing doesn't even kill bermuda--but you won't have keep a hoe in hand!

Okay, protective lecture over :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rofl:

Pia, your plants are looking fine, maybe too much rain at first, which one can't help...but they all show new growth. Nice green new growth.

They're gonna shake it off and do well by you!

In two weeks you'll see a major difference as they're just getting their sh!t together :party:

annie57 said:
With Shane on this, Pia: plants look good! In fact . . . that black naga looks REALLY good! :rofl: Please, please, girl, please, call the cities (Newark's an excellent bet), steal a truck, whatever, get some mulch. Working all day, kid still home, being a wife, mother--once you get some of that up, smother it. Solarizing doesn't even kill bermuda--but you won't have keep a hoe in hand!

Okay, protective lecture over :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rofl:
Yes Ma'am. I am going to get on it ASAP
Devv said:
Pia, your plants are looking fine, maybe too much rain at first, which one can't help...but they all show new growth. Nice green new growth.

They're gonna shake it off and do well by you!

In two weeks you'll see a major difference as they're just getting their sh!t together :party:
Thank you kind sir. I am waiting for some of them to kick into gear. Barrackporre BB Jonah. Orange scorp that I forgot to film. Just to name a few

Back