food Sandwich of the Month

I WILL DEVOUR THAT!

That made me think horseradish cheese (or horseradish and cheese) would be so good on a cheese steak, of your style.

I've never really tried horseradish :shh: . It's bitey yeah?

O.k. just had a look and saw its family. Know the flavour now :D

It would be nice with cheese!

It goes so well with rare/MR beef!!! Gotta try it.

Yes horseradish cheese would be great with that!

CJ, I season mine with sea salt, cracked black pepper, granulated garlic, and Italian seasoning.

I just googled red barning.

I got nothing.

There are things in this world that even GOOGLE doesn't know....

9ddb3374.jpg

"Red Barning" is a term Boss came up with while Scovie & I were in FL. Some how, someone was asking Wheebz about a place, a red barn fleamarket thingy, in Sarasota.....at the same time Sic and Scovie were horsing around on a partay night....the posts got discombobulated ...."red barning" was born! Still don't know what it means, but it makes me laugh every time I see it! :D

Yea, I can't recall you was asking about it.

On another note.....

I made cheese mash last night to create some queso later, for my cheesesteak laterer.

What is cheese mash?! Tillamook X-tra sharp cheddar, pepper jack, and a 7-pot....all mashed up together in "Charlie" (the food processor), then rolled into a log and refrigerated until its next incarnation.......Queso!

Funny you ask that.

My routine is always the same.

7pm play ball with missylou and start wining up.

8pm make snarky comments about the shows mrs. blues watches on tv until gets pissed off and splits so I can watch what I want.

9pm distract missylou by filling her kong up with peanut butter and dog treats so I can pull stuff out of the fridge and cook.

10pm put out the fire in the skillet and throw the contents in the sink.

11pm microwave a bagel with cheddar cheese, eat it, and go to bed.

Back