food Sandwich of the Month

Tea means early evening meal. It's the same as our supper. Tea time, supper time, tea, supper..... same thing. Okay bye.

Here we go. Pimped out cheapass hobo cheesesteak.

This thing was cash money y'all. Steak-Eze in the skillet, sweat out / brown some sweet onions, and throw on some provolone. Stir it up. Toss on some bread. Top with pickled jalapenos and some more provolone. Toss under broiler till cheese is schmoozey. Shove in mouth.

IMG_5134.jpg

IMG_5137.jpg

IMG_5141.jpg

IMG_5143.jpg

You know you did it right when this happens...

IMG_5145.jpg

Nothing hoitey toitey tonight, just plain ole El Paso mexi-salads ... w/ a tepin and cake shot app ...

CC7A5A0C-3912-4DA4-AC75-3D5A5A7B79A1-930-000004E9E56114A8.jpg

I'm not going to photodoc making this whatsoever, who cares ... but the little tiny pepper on the left here ...

7CDB736E-E999-440D-8039-94176EEC2CFC-930-000004E9DF8BD225.jpg

Just blew the front of my mouth up ...

51DBB83F-ACB9-4D1F-BAAE-A9C8D534BFEE-930-000004E9ECC37162.jpg

Terra's not impressed, though ...

Here we go. Pimped out cheapass hobo cheesesteak.

This thing was cash money y'all. Steak-Eze in the skillet, sweat out / brown some sweet onions, and throw on some provolone. Stir it up. Toss on some bread. Top with pickled jalapenos and some more provolone. Toss under broiler till cheese is schmoozey. Shove in mouth.

You know you did it right when this happens...

IMG_5145.jpg

We said the same thing the whole night the other night, "All this work and I bet this would be better w/ frozen sliced steak meat!" ...

Grant is lost again. THE TB does not want no salads in his Sandwich thread!

You are right ... can I delete it?

Grant is lost again. THE TB does not want no salads in his Sandwich thread!

Bwahaha. First noodles, now tacos.

Nice appy Sum. Where's the beef?

Throw that red salted Old el paso crap in the niehbors back yard.

You're a member of THP for gawd sakes.

I *LIKE* it ... reminds me of momz ...

I also like mac 'n' cheese from the box ...

That reminds me, I want to experiment w/ making a better mac 'n' cheese than the box ...

Who's got some multi-cheese magic they want to share?

WTF? You posted noodles here. You might as well post a salad as well! Go for it. I am giving you permission. I will deal with THE TB if he has issue with it! Rock on my friend.

Sum breakin' it down brown hobo style.

The stretchtity scheeze looks fine pizza like quality.

GM & Jay.

I can't even bark orders in my own thread.

I just had spinach and sun dried tomato tacos.

Hippy food.

And no booze.

Plah!

Thus sayeth The TB.

Damn sum! Bustin out the ghetto meat cheez Sammy!

Looks great! How many did you use? I only kept one, and I didn't have nearly the meat stuffage you got.

Fine job.

Something about that frozen meat....perfect!

Three of those bad boys. My place smells like Hungry Bear. Pure awesomeness. And I have enough to pimp an alternative cheesesteak tomorrow... before my bread dries out.

hey TB ... would you pooh pooh an eventual grilled cheese month? i can start an individual thread in that case, otherwise, at some point ...

hey TB ... would you pooh pooh an eventual grilled cheese month? i can start an individual thread in that case, otherwise, at some point ...

Oh yes! Grilled cheese. And grant, you can post linguini with clam sauce and other great sandwiches :lol:

Back