food Sandwich of the Month

Yep, Dan - rosemary fatalii garlic focaccia, to be exact. But I'm going more traditional with the meat - a ribeye is waiting patiently in the fridge, along with some other good stuff. Baking in the morning, sotm for lunch.

No wine, TB. Doing Indian again. Mixed my blend of garam masala and have been doing the "little bit now, little more a little later" thang - it's traditional in Indian cooking not to season all at once. But BAH! Just found I won't be eating any tonight, as I thought I was scheduled for dinner with a friend for tomorrow, turns out it's today. Though NP - letting this stuff sit for a day in it's own juices is not a bad thing at all!

Couple prep pics:

Havarti cheese, baby bellas, green and red bell pepper, and onion:
P1010105.JPG

R I B E Y E: mmmmmmmmmmmmmm ribeye.....
P1010106.JPG

Here we go. Ribeye seasoned with a douglah/fatalii mix, sea salt, coriander, and garlic:
P1010109.JPG

Slice of rosemary, fatalii, garlic focaccia with just a thin layer of havarti and a touch of oregano:
P1010110.JPG

The stuff that puts the kkkkkkkk in steakkkkkkkkkkk:
P1010111.JPG

The pileup begins:
P1010112.JPG

P1010113.JPG

Mo cheese is mo bettah!
P1010114.JPG

Gettin' melty with a tad more oregano:
P1010115.JPG

And yeah, top that baby off so we can man-handle it:
P1010116.JPG

Simple, but GOOD!

G is in like Flynn!

Nice improvisation on the schteakkkkk sammich.

I would have preferred a cut shot with the scheeze gettin' all melty on the meat and peppers.

Like a POV money shot.

Whatever that is looks great!!

one of those delectable publix french burger rolls ...
3x slice of cure81 ...
2x slice of kentucky legend turkey ...
1x slice of white amerikuhn cheese food processed stuff (only one slice remains, I think ... you can't kill this stuff) ...
1x slice of cheddar
3x sliced ridged garlic kosher dills from the fridge section (I <3 them) ...
a layer of just barely sweated onions ...
a smear of Wickles and some spicy kimchi slices (on each side of the bun, naturally) ...

Killer.

First shot is just pure beauty but
the second shot leaves me wanting for something.

Hummmmm, Yeah, it leaves me wanting the shot where G fits the beautiful Sammie into her mouth. Dont know if it's the angle or what but that bad boy looks HUGH!!!

and yet damn good at the same time. Way to go geeme!

Thanks guys! I have to admit, I have a small mouth. (Hard to believe but true! ;) ) Putting that into my mouth took quite some effort, and a mess ensued.... but it was worth it!

You just need a better sear on your steak.

: runs :

Actually, I agree with that. If you knew the rest of the story, though, you'd forgive.... There's always next time!

Back