food Sandwich of the Month

No worries about being late KB. I am convinced there is a time warp in Brazil.

At least there is with your Mail. LOL

That is one heck of a Fam-wich! It will feed the whole fam damily!

I applaud your English. It's definitely better than most people's Brazilian.

But you might want to come up with a better way to "giggle".

(The KKK is a touchy subject around here...usually frowned upon)

I didn't get that at all.

I though it was like that stuttering Chinese waiter I had.

"kkk...kkk...kkk...kashew cheekun!"

Just means okay okay like I'm getting to it.

Kib usually uses more 'K's....kkkkkkkkkkk!

makes me giggle and smile!!!! :D

Kib - that CheeseSteak is fantastic!!!! Those golden onions, that sploogy cheese....PERFECT!!!!! :clap:

Just post more sammie and no worrieee.

Hmmm..... I wonder how many of you woke up and thought to yourselves "I wonder what geeme's up to this morning"? :D

Hmmm..... I wonder how many of you woke up and thought to yourselves "I wonder what geeme's up to this morning"? :D
I guess none of you did. That's too bad. Because your next thought just might have been "I wonder if geeme is going to chop up a stack of fresh rosemary leaves to put into some dough so she can have fresh bread for her SOTM..." And of course, you might have wondered what else was going into that bread.....

P1010102.JPG

And then, later, you might have paused in whatever you were doing and thought "I wonder what geeme would make with a bunch of spices.....
P1010104.JPG

.... and what else she's going to put in that crock pot that has onion and chicken in it....."
P1010103.JPG

But then, that last part is for another thread.....

I love rosemary bread, rosemary focaccia to be exact, love a sandwich on it. My favorite bread for Italian meats. Looking forward this geeme.

Back