food Sandwich of the Month

The Ghetto Superstar Cheesesteak

This thing was redonkulous.

Steak-Eze (2) seared up in the CI

Pinch of Thyme
Dash of granulated garlic
Dash of Chipotle powder
Some kinda fancy Sea Salt from France with five different pepper corns. (Sorry Geeme)
-All tossed in my SmushinRig... that's German for mortar & pestle.

Provalone, Rye bread (seedless), picklese.... in the sandwich robot... Damnsicles!

IMG_5146.jpg

IMG_5147.jpg

IMG_5148.jpg

IMG_5149.jpg

IMG_5151.jpg

IMG_5155.jpg

Better than a "real" cheesesteak!

That looks like the kind of sammie I'd slam the entire thing down quick, then only slightly regret it later when my tummy reminded me I don't usually eat that much at one sitting.

Coming from me, that's a HUGE compliment - looks fantastic!

Nice Sum! I can see where the Boss is goin with Rueben. It's like 3 types of yum sandwiches all contained in one.

I wouldn't even bother to chew, I'd just inhale :D

Hey! I made one of them! Not to take away from your reuben-grilled-cheese-steak-a-magig Sum. Looks yummy.

Oh No! I only have one week left to rock out a Cheesesteak - freestyle, uh, style!

Sum's doin' for Steak-Ez what JT's doin' for hot dogs!!! That sam looked fantastical Sum!!!!
I love your new toy!!!!! :D

Oh No! I only have one week left to rock out a Cheesesteak - freestyle, uh, style!

Sum's doin' for Steak-Ez what JT's doin' for hot dogs!!! That sam looked fantastical Sum!!!!
I love your new toy!!!!! :D

Well get on it pronto girl!

Extry scheeze please.

I'd love to have one of them fancy sammich smashin' & toastin' machines like Sum but I just don't have the kitchen space fer' it.

mrs. blues has once again left me with her "leftovers".

In this case, a half pound of uncooked ground beef.

All I can think about is a sloppy joe.

Made with ketchup.

That's right, I said it.

KETCHUP!

Eat me!

Forget the sloppy seconds...

Tacos!

Or Taquitos dipped in Ranch.

Or a Taco Salad w.o. The shell. Pile it hight with lettuce Tomatoes, beans, cheese, cilantro
Pickled japalenos, topped with sour cream or ranch, served with chips and salsa.

It's not a sandwich but....

I forgot where I was and ain't gonna delete all this.

I'd love to have one of them fancy sammich smashin' & toastin' machines like Sum but I just don't have the kitchen space fer' it.
Eat me!

I gave up coffee a couple years ago, but still had the coffee maker out on the counter. It was the Cuban sandwich that got me looking into my sandwich robot, and it only became a serious thought when a link brought me to Best Buy... which I've been holding onto a gift card for more than 7 months. Coffee machine in the cabinet. Sandwich Robot takes its place.

True Story

Sum yours looks like a Queeze.

I saw it at BB&B today for $99.99

Good thing you had a gift card.

I looked at the price tag and then at the unit and I was only left with one thought.

You people are on drugs.

Hey y'all, I finally broke down.

For 3 months I've had sloppy joe's all up in my noggin' makin' me crazy.

It ain't the SOTM but its a sammich.

Black Betty with Texas Sweet onion and garlic.

IMG_3936.jpg

Some leftover ground beef that mrs. blues wasn't going to eat, about 1/2 pound. I can't let good food go to waste.

IMG_3937.jpg

Got down brown.

IMG_3938.jpg

I like to be liking to make it like my mama, with ketchup. What? Quit hatin' you poofter's!!

IMG_3939.jpg

Admit it.

You would Vulcan mind meld with this sheeit!

IMG_3941.jpg

Lemme' 'splain y'all.

This is comfort food sassafication!

This sammich triggers the same pleasure neuron's in the brain as does riding a unicorn or having sex with a woman with 3 boobs, which by the way, all squirt beer.

IMG_3943.jpg

What? Y'all never had a sloppy joe before?

What do you think Jesus ate at The Last Supper?

That's it? Meat, onions, garlic, and ketchup?
Damn, I can do that!
The white bread is a must.
Conjures up thoughts of a three tittied beer squirter I used to bang in college.

That's it? Meat, onions, garlic, and ketchup?
Damn, I can do that!
The white bread is a must.
Conjures up thoughts of a three tittied beer squirter I used to bang in college.

Yep.

And in your case, the chidren's love it too!

White bread is mandatory since back in the day thats all there was.

Make extra as leftovers are even better.

Ketchup? As in JUST KETCHUP? No spices? No herbs? No hot peppers? JUST KETCHUP?

Huh.... whooda thunk it of TB?

Back