food Sandwich of the Month

I promise at least one fish sandwich this month... I promise at least one non-blurry picture of said fish sandwich.

Then again, I am saying that dead sober... Never trust a sober.

Guess what GM!!!!
I discovered the Bot loooooves to cook fish!
A couple days ago I did a perfect salmon fillet in under 3 minutes!!!!!! :D

I might have to get in on this. When I'm at a fish shack like Alabama Jack's on Card Sound Road... I'll take a grilled or blackened dolphin sandwich over anything else on the menu.

But at Black Point Marina... I'm all about the batter fried grouper sandwich with malt vinegar and salted steak fries on the side. Damn, FD, we gotta get back there soon!

Joaq's cousin is playing at BPM tomorrow [Saturday] night. Hmmmm????

Anyone gonna make a fish sandwich or what? Well, I did. Just for this thread.

Grilled salmon marinated in Italian dressing, with spinach, Ranch dressing (TB puts that sheeet on everythang), and Red Hawk's Wildfire sauce on a buttered and toasted roll.

100_1380.JPG

100_1382.JPG

100_1383.JPG

Soooooo...... Fish sammie for March?I think a coon ass like me can handle this one. I'm in for March. Bring on the weekend!

Not bad not bad.... Good lookin SALLMON sandwich I do suppose.... Not sure I really enjoy fish+ranch. Then again, I never even consider it. You just may be on to something here......

Ok... I wanna do this. I can't promise anything or say for certain, or give any guarantees... I dont wanna give no ones hopes up, but I solemnly swear to deliver fish sandwich this weekend!

X HigherThisHeat

No promises though...

If I saw JT's sammie right, and I'm not saying that I did......hahahaha........

..........The TB is in HogHeaven right about now!!!! Right TB?!?!.....didja &*## a little? C'mon Dude, you can admit it here......;)

Regardless.....J-Licious..that was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

:rofl:

Was that Atlantic Salmon Jay? where's the money shot with it cut in half and Ranch all over your face?

Looks good maeng.

Back