10. Ozzy2001
11. fiogga
12. jsschrstrcks
13. Mpicante
14. SmokenFire

Want the final spot?

Yes,I would be interest in it.

ROUND 3 IS NOW CLOSED

I'll finalize the order this weekend and post it Monday at the latest. Hold off on PMing addresses until I put the list in order. Will probably go East coast to West coast. 16 stops on this Round. Train will go out Wednesday 12/9/15 at the latest. Hope to have it out before then. Went through and straightened things up and removed duplicates. Will add my seeds this weekend. Thanks all

FINALIZED TRAIN ORDER

We'll be going East to West to make things hopefully smooth and quick. Start PMing your shipping info to the person before you on the list. The train should go out this week. Rich (Helvete) is sitting out due to living in Alaska now but is awesome enough to be sending seed contributions for the train. As soon as they arrive I'll get them in the train and get it on the tracks.

*****If you haven't gotten your padded flat rate envelope yet (per the instructions in the first post of this thread) please do so now. If you PO doesn't carry them I've posted instructions in the rules*****

e79fb8b55c395bac827c2f90a570747f.gif

Went out Monday. Tracking# 9505 5114 7563 5348 5204 04  Expected delivery Thurs 12/17/15

Had some modem problems so wasn't able to post the tracking # until now

Scorched said:
Went out Monday. Tracking# 9505 5114 7563 5348 5204 04  Expected delivery Thurs 12/17/15

Had some modem problems so wasn't able to post the tracking # until now

Modem problems?  I hope to god your talking about a cable modem and that your not still on dial up!

in some rural areas of the country dial up is still more reliable than some other ISPs.  Although satellite is coming up to par, the problem with it is data caps.  "Modern" dial up is more efficient with data plans believe it or not.

Scuba_Steve said:

Modem problems?  I hope to god your talking about a cable modem and that your not still on dial up!

Yes, cable. Comcast is upgrading their Gateway modem as the old ones aren't connecting at the speed they should. The old are also randomly having connection problems. Still waiting for my new Gateway to show up.I have internet at times and at other times I don't

Hey guys, I pulled a baggie from the train marked "Chili eiccaute" but I can't find anything out by googling. Any ideas? it was loose.

jsschrstrcks said:
Hey guys, I pulled a baggie from the train marked "Chili eiccaute" but I can't find anything out by googling. Any ideas? it was loose.
Wasn't this one since you're number 6 on the list and it just left the station. Never heard of it, you should grow it out, it sounds like it might be interesting...

Also...

Choo choo!!!

ThePepperTrent said:
Wasn't this one since you're number 6 on the list and it just left the station. Never heard of it, you should grow it out, it sounds like it might be interesting...

Also...

Choo choo!!!
Except that I was ;) round three rider that signed up for round four. Received it from Scuba Steve.
But thanks for your help.

Back