seed-train Scorched Train 2015-2016

Train recieved!

The USPS must have read my off color comments on another thread about how they must have a chimpanzee sorting mail. Looks like they gave this one to a gorilla... The packaging is a grey color and has some scuffs on it. Fortunately it was surrounded by structural tape (lol).

Will go through the contents tomorrow and see how quickly I can get it back out.

gotta love usps. I had a string of packages delivered to my neighbor because the mailman got confused.... My last maillady was great.

I kept telling him I'm 7235, and kept telling me I was not 7235, that the mobile next door was 7235. After a bunch of conversations, an argument, and a series of complaints got me nowhere I eventually had to put a number up on my house, point it out to the mailman, then walk the mailman down to the end of my driveway and point out the number on my mailbox (7235!!) and then walk him to my neighbors mailbox that says 7241, and point out his address is different, and NOT 7235. Another package came the same day, and was more than would fit in my mailbox easily, so he crumpled up my mail (which was a couple envelopes with seeds inside), and crammed them in around the seed train; left the door open on the mailbox, and a letter on the ground.

:censored: it,tell me those seeds didn't get rained on.Sounds like the Post Master needs to know what went on. Now,I am glad for not putting the goodies for you in there.The seeds would have been killed by the salt and other stuff in them. :confused: I hope none of the seeds got crushed.I made sure no air was in any of the packages,so if they were pushed on hard they would not open up and go ever where. :doh:   

Wanted to throw this out here before it gets too late. I'll be out of state for business from 2/1 - 2/5. I'm currently 3 stops away and about 16 mailing days to get it to me. If there's any concerns, I can drop out now. Let me know.

Back