seed-train Scorched Train 2015-2016

twilliams386 said:
Did we decide on the mfrb yet or not?

I'll make that decision once the train gets back to me and I can see if there are duplicates or a bunch of one type. I'll take out duplicates and split bags (if there are any) that have a ton of seeds. I'll take these seeds and put them in a separate box to use as back up in case something should happen. That way we at least have something to start with. Who knows though, last time I was going to do this there were hardly any dupes, 98% of everything was original. I think I have 3 or 4 types that were duplicates in the backup box lol.

Good news everyone! Train's here! So it's officially the end of Round 1. Thanks again, everyone did an awesome job :clap: . I'll have the train out by Thursday or Friday to start Round 2. I can't wait to go through this and see what's new since last I saw it.

ROUND 2 IS NOW CLOSED

Here is the order for Round 2:

ROUND 2

1. Seacowboy, VA
2. Helvete, VA
3. fiogga, IN (train at destination)
4. bhut camp, WI
5. someguy, KS

6. midwestchilehead, KS
7. twilliams386, TX
8. nearday, CO
9. mpicante, CA
10. Scorched, DE
11. tctenten, NJ
12. Suezotiger, PA
13. Husker21, CT
14. coachspencerxc, NC
15. jcw10tc, IL
16. moruga welder, IL
17. CAPCOM, IL
18. Orekoc, OR
19. FGpepperguy, OR
20. Scorched, DE

Start PM'ing your address to the person before you on the list

Wish I could have finished out the West Coast before coming back to me but I like to put myself in the middle so that I can perform any maintenance like removing multiple dupes and such to put in the back up train. Have everything moving in one direction for the most part so maybe will speed things up.

If anyone sees any problems with the list or with any of the participants please let me know. Not trying to be an asshole but if you have had a bad experience with someone (been burned in a trade, etc) let me know now before we get running and something happens. PM me and don't put it here in the thread. I'm almost positive that this doesn't apply to anyone here as I try and do my best to check out each participant before adding them. These aren't just my seeds but yours as well and I want to do my best to make sure they're safe. Hope no one takes offense to this.

Scorched said:
Good news everyone! Train's here! So it's officially the end of Round 1. Thanks again, everyone did an awesome job :clap: . I'll have the train out by Thursday or Friday to start Round 2. I'm a bit behind today but will have the final stop order done tonight so everyone can start PM'ing their address to the person before them. I can't wait to go through this and see what's new since last I saw it. 
Hey Tony Only One California Rider?oh well what can you do.Oh 2 Oregon riders that makes 3 riders for the Wild Wild West.

I'm going to leave the train open to people who participated in Round 1 indefinitely. If you decide at any point you want to join Round 2 just post here and I will add you to the end. Everyone made it such an awesome run it's the least I can do. This is just for people who were part of Round 1.

The train will be heading out Friday or Saturday. For now we will still be using the padded flat rate envelope, I think it will last until the midway point when it returns to me and I'll see what we have then. It might last the entire trip, who knows. If the person after you on the list hasn't sent you their address by Friday post in this thread, especially if you're near the beginning of the list.

Good news everyone! The train left here yesterday and is heading down the tracks to Seacowboy. Here's hoping Round 2 runs as smoothly as Round 1 did. We're still using a padded flat rate envelope. It should, hopefully, last until at least stop 10 when it returns to me and I can reassess if we need an upgrade. I have included an extra padded flat rate envelope in the train for those whos post office doesn't carry them. If everyone who does have access to them would put one in the train, if there isn't already one in it, that would be great.

Tracking# 9114 9999 4423 8857 6087 67   Expected delivery: Tuesday 2/17/15

Hopefully everyone has the address of the person after them on the list but if not remind them either here or in a PM. If you are unable to contact that person then let me know, especially if your turn is coming up.

Choo Choo

Scorched said:
Good news everyone! The train left here yesterday and is heading down the tracks to Seacowboy. Here's hoping Round 2 runs as smoothly as Round 1 did. We're still using a padded flat rate envelope. It should, hopefully, last until at least stop 10 when it returns to me and I can reassess if we need an upgrade. I have included an extra padded flat rate envelope in the train for those whos post office doesn't carry them. If everyone who does have access to them would put one in the train, if there isn't already one in it, that would be great.

Tracking# 9114 9999 4423 8857 6087 67   Expected delivery: Tuesday 2/17/15

Hopefully everyone has the address of the person after them on the list but if not remind them either here or in a PM. If you are unable to contact that person then let me know, especially if your turn is coming up.

Choo Choo
Actually Tony, lets hope it runs better. Cant forget the almost derailment from IL to TX. But all in all, not too bad.

Seacowboy said:
Guess the we at her slowed it down. Arrived yesterday, wife said she would have it sent back out today.

With the weather delays and Seacowboy's work, he was unable to go through the train. I will be adding him back into the train whenever it's best for him. It will be heading to Helvete (ikeepfish) next and following the list but just wanted everyone to know that Seacowboy would be added back in at some point. I would do this for anyone else in the same situation, can't predict what the weather is going to do.

I haven't received the train yet, probably tomorrow though.  The weather here has been rather icy so it's hard to say.  Sometimes our postal workers are slackers on Mondays too.

Received this behemoth today, I'll have in in the mail on Saturday morning :)  What happened to all the seeds I put in there?  There's only like 4 skimpy bags left :rofl:

WickedMike I know what your handwriting looks like, damn you

Ok I have a dumb situation...my partial service post office doesn't have flat rate bubble envelopes just ones done by weight so I'm gonna have to scope out a couple of different offices in the area tomorrow XD

Back