seed-train Scorched Train 2015-2016

Nice, that will finish out the five riders that were the first five in Round 1 and didn't have much of a selection to go through. Hopefully you all found some seeds you were interested in. I know Seacowboy didn't get a chance to go through it due to work but I'll be working out something with him once the train stops at the last stop before heading back to me. Definitely want to make sure he's got a chance to look through this thing.

I have a small request. If anyone has any extra Paul Robeson or Druzba tomato seeds they would be willing to share I would love to have a few. I got some great varieties I'm growing from fiogga but my grandmother and mother love those two varieties so I'd love to grow them again this year. Didn't even think to save seeds from the ones I grew last year. If not I'll just place an order from CCN for some seedlings.

UPDATE: I no longer need Paul Robeson seeds, jcw10tc is sending me some. Thanks to those that offered to share.

Glad the train is doing well so far, very excited to be able to participate. Quick question though, what is everyone using for packing material? I figured now that it's a box instead of padded envelope some more protection might be needed.

There are zip lock baggies filled with smaller baggies. There really isn't much free space in the box. Once it goes down the line it should fill up more. I don't think padding is gonna be an issue. I think everyone is going to be surprised with the number of varieties there are to choose from. Everyone who has participated in this train has been very generous! I would like to thank Scorched and everyone that participated in this train for allowing me to get some varieties that normally wouldn't have been available to me.

Thanks Everyone

Glad to hear you found some things you were interested in. There certainly is a huge selection to choose from. From sweet to mild to super hot. Everyone has made it a really great train.

Scorched said:
Glad to hear you found some things you were interested in. There certainly is a huge selection to choose from. From sweet to mild to super hot. Everyone has made it a really great train.
I went more for the sweet and mild. Thanks Again.

The last one i was in was a Med size flat rate box. I had a metric F ton of EZ pill baggies. That i tossed in. Thses seed trains are a great way to try many different peppers.

The train will be on its way to Tommy in Texas tomorrow (good thing I wasn't drinking before I tried to say that). Tracking No. 9405511899562591805422

Quite the quanity and variety in that box. Kudos and thanks to Scorchy for organizing, and to all the riders for being so generous!

Just got this monster of a package! The quantity and variety is absolutely stunning. I've never experienced such generosity. Thank you to everyone in this train and the previous, and to Tony for putting it on! It's gonna take me a night or two to sort through this and through mine, it's gonna be tough trying to add a new variety as most bases are covered. I should be able to get it back on track by Wednesday, if not then I will update.
Thanks again everyone, this community is truly amazing

Alright y'all I'm so very sorry I let the train get off track this long. Work hours and post office hours just don't match up. Luckily I'm off tmrw so the train will get back on track first thing in the morning. Next time I'll know better. Thanks again to Tony and all the contributors! Whoever gets my powders, let me know your thoughts

Back