• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Scovie's Shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riaaaang RIaaaang

10540920_10152260900318616_9063713413004385734_n.jpg

What is all this tent comments you speak of????????????

When I go to the camp ground, I pull in with the 5th wheel, pull out the satellite dish and prepare to ignore mother nature. :rofl:

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
You better get that off the ceiling right away before it stains, and you are very lucky it was just the top that blew off and the whole bottle didn't go off like a bomb and blow glass chunks everywhere.  Look how much pressure was built up to hit the ceiling in a perfect bulls eye shot in the middle of the mess you call art.

Jay you must have been dreaming about G-Bitch, admit it.

:rofl:
I'm lucky that Turkey uses a cork as a stopper or else your blowing chunks remark could have become a real problem

As for the removal of the offending organic matter i insisted that i should clean it, my other half insisted otherwise. Quarter bottle of sugar soap later and the walls were fine however the bullseye and surrounding area was stained like a mo-fo.

Enter bleach and it was as if Jay had gone through and licked the stains right off.

Bleach can't hurt gyprock right!? Meh don't care we rent :D
Gotta say though that for some reason that corner of the kitchen smells absolutely delicious..

JayT said:
Hey THP, you wanna go camping?

THP: Sure. I love camping, and I don't get to do it much living in NYC and all.

JayT: Cool. It's my big annual camping trip I do every year. It's a blast, but I should warn you ahead of time. It usually gets pretty crazy. There will be a lot of drinking.

THP: That's fine. I like to have a few myself.

JayT: I should also warn you that there will probably be a lot of sex. Things can get pretty kinky on this trip.

THP: Right on. Nothing shocks me, and it's been a while since I've gotten lucky so...

JayT: Okay good. I should also tell you that there's usually some fighting too. Like I said, It can get pretty crazy.

THP: Hmm... well I guess that's okay. I'm pretty easy to get along with, so I don't expect to get into any trouble. Plus, I can hold my own if I need to.

JayT: Well, I think that's about it. This should be a good time.

THP: Yeah, it sounds great! So, how many people are going on this camping trip?

JayT: What do you mean? It's just going to be you and me.

Yeah, he's the boss...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back