• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Scovie's Shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a temperature spike today. The Scorpion ferment wanted out!
:rofl:

TSvHUdo.jpg

Garretts Bitch said:
SL0Y2wT.jpg

Its almost artistic...

Now if I could just find a gallery to show some of my toilet seats. "I call this one, Hormell Chlli. And over here we have Enchalada Lasagna, see how I incorporate the nearly fresh cilantro bits."

Who the fuck is Jackson Pollock? 

Meet Garretts Bitch. Bitches.

On another note, you have no idea how much fun I am going to have today. Building a tent for my Tile saw. It's that time of year to only be able to set up indoors and our new saw is a monster. To buy a saw tent would cost $260 from my supplier back East. Well, fuuuukc that! Anyone can piece together some PVC pipe and some vinyl. I will take pictures because I am bored and no one really cares about my saw tent anyway. :rofl:

You better get that off the ceiling right away before it stains, and you are very lucky it was just the top that blew off and the whole bottle didn't go off like a bomb and blow glass chunks everywhere.  Look how much pressure was built up to hit the ceiling in a perfect bulls eye shot in the middle of the mess you call art.

Jay you must have been dreaming about G-Bitch, admit it.

Wat8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back