• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Secret Satan 2018

Captain Caliente said:

That completely blows chunks. I do not believe I've ever had anything stolen at the gate before. The only other thing that could have happened is if Satan didn't put the Ct. or Court at the end of the address. Then it would go to some other address in the neighborhood across the way. It's happened like that before. Anyway, thanks for looking into it. Darn it. Y'all have a good day.

I would venture to say it was stolen but that's water under the bridge now, if anyone would like to send a SS gift to CC, the first to PM me will receive his address. If the other box is found please post it up, even if you get two now. It's the giving season and no one will mind that you got two! :)

I wasn't a part of this program this year because I didn't find it in time but I was bad enough for Warrant man to "serve" me. He gifted me his sauces and a copy of his book! I can't wait to start reading it tonight.

I am grateful for his kindness and the generosity of the people on this forum. I always have been but this Secret Satan thing was the coolest thing to watch since the Throwdown era.

Thank you WarrantMan and cheers to all my THP peeps. And especially you boss for always being creative, coming up with new ways to bring out the best in people. You deserve an award.

:cheers:

Scoville DeVille said:
And especially you boss for always being creative, coming up with new ways to bring out the best in people. You deserve an award.

doodoocrown.jpg

Scoville DeVille said:
Here's your award. Not the lamp, just the certificate that says you won the MAJOR AWARD.

Print this out and hang it on your wall. :rofl:

attachicon.gif
Dan'O.jpg

Watched A Christmas Story with my Korean wife and a 23-year-old American-born friend last night... and neither of them got most of the jokes. I still laughed like an idiot the whole time, though, so despite having to explain half the humor and keeping the other half for myself, I count it as... at least half a win.

Ashen said:

Not a Chance.   SL is the OG  :)   

often imitated but never duplicated.

I have seen her derail three threads in under three minutes , when she wasn't even intending too. 
Aw, thanks Ashen...I think? :Lol:

PS...No pics, never happened ;)

MikeUSMC said:
Couple of BIG bags of powder and BBQ rubs too! I already tried that Redgum smoked Aji Pineapple powder, and it's freakin' delicious!!!

Mike,

If the rub is the same as I got some many months ago, it is "off the chain" good. I like rubs, have a bud that makes them commercially.  I was kinda pissed on my experience however.

Luck of the draw. I shared it with SR at the time, but not here.

I smoked a couple racks of ribs with his rubs. As always, if done so on a weekday, I will pre-stage an aluminum pan, foil and tongs. In case I have to go out of town on a fugitive run, I can make a call and some co-workers can come and get the food. It happened in this case. My run took me upstate on a 3.5 hour (one way run) so when I got back some 7-8 hrs later, someone offered me 2 (two), hear that? 2 (two) ribs from the deal.  

I almost hate to admit it (being a southerner, rather proud one at that) but those two leftover ribs were amongst, if not, the best I have ever had.

My ass was chapped, but at the same time the court folks were quite happy. They were later intrigued when I explained that it was a gift from Australia. They still talk about it to this day...

SR is a stand up guy. His rub rocks! His sauces are killer. I say this proudly in open forum.

WarrantMan said:

Mike,

If the rub is the same as I got some many months ago, it is "off the chain" good. I like rubs, have a bud that makes them commercially.  I was kinda pissed on my experience however.

Luck of the draw. I shared it with SR at the time, but not here.

I smoked a couple racks of ribs with his rubs. As always, if done so on a weekday, I will pre-stage an aluminum pan, foil and tongs. In case I have to go out of town on a fugitive run, I can make a call and some co-workers can come and get the food. It happened in this case. My run took me upstate on a 3.5 hour (one way run) so when I got back some 7-8 hrs later, someone offered me 2 (two), hear that? 2 (two) ribs from the deal.  

I almost hate to admit it (being a southerner, rather proud one at that) but those two leftover ribs were amongst, if not, the best I have ever had.

My ass was chapped, but at the same time the court folks were quite happy. They were later intrigued when I explained that it was a gift from Australia. They still talk about it to this day...

SR is a stand up guy. His rub rocks! His sauces are killer. I say this proudly in open forum.

WM/Mike, the rub is one and the same. However after finding it difficult to source smoked Paprika in large volumes, I have taken to smoking my own sweet Paprika.

Mike's batch was one of the first to use my own Hickory smoked sweet Paprika. 

Thanks for the kind words WM, they are much appreciated.  :)

Shorerider said:
Mike's batch was one of the first to use my own Hickory smoked sweet Paprika. 
I'm really looking forward to using that rub on a few racks of ribs soon, mate! I'll put together some sauce reviews for you too! :cheers:

WarrantMan said:
My run took me upstate on a 3.5 hour (one way run) so when I got back some 7-8 hrs later, someone offered me 2 (two), hear that? 2 (two) ribs from the deal. 
I hate to "laugh at your pain," Reggie, but I've got to admit, this had me cracking up! ;) :rofl:

WarrantMan said:
I couldn't possibly agree more!!! :cheers:

Back