Seed Trading Parcel 2010 (Round 2) - Canada/USA

Package 2 is on its way to Sydtunes. What a selection in there. Added 4 new variety's. Glad to of been a part of the trading.

Cheers

I'm rather new here, and I have a wonderful variety of sweet/hot/super hot/ and rare seeds. Just wanted to see if this was still going around or going to happen again soon?

JSKaiser said:
I'm rather new here, and I have a wonderful variety of sweet/hot/super hot/ and rare seeds. Just wanted to see if this was still going around or going to happen again soon?

This package is coming to a close shortly but I'll have another one up and running in August/Sempember I'll be sure to let you know.

Ciao radman-

When was the last time you heard from Sydtunes? Did you already have his mailing address and just sent the package on to him or did you PM him right before you sent it? Is there a tracking number for this parcel?

Sorellina said:
Ciao radman-

When was the last time you heard from Sydtunes? Did you already have his mailing address and just sent the package on to him or did you PM him right before you sent it? Is there a tracking number for this parcel?

I had his mailing address before I went away for a week for work. I sent package on morning of Monday the 19th. Have not heard from Sydtunes since. I will send a PM and see if the package was recieved.

Hi folks, package received today- will send out first thing Monday morning. BTW - amazing selection, you guys have trully outdone yourselves this time.

Penny, could you PM me your address please? Thx

Is package #1 going to the people who got #2 and visa versa?

There should be different stuff in each I'd think with peoples additions.
Should be worth the second go round but reversed packages to each place.

Unless next round you are putting some of each variety in the 2 packs-identicle parcels.
By the posts it looks like each parcel only goes round to the one group.
Just wondering whats up.

To my understanding that was what is going to happen. Round 2 will come to a close after the packages switch lists and go through. Just 2 packages so everyone will get a turn a little quicker. Hope so, I would love to see what is in Package 2.:lol:

jacob

Back