• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

SG's 2012

Since late last year I've been starting seedlings in waves because of limited space and other constraints. So I have a good number of plants in varying stages of growth, with some trying to flower too. The plants are looking good and I am poised to have some tremendous harvests. Last year I only grew a fraction of the what I am attempting this year and even then I had a hard time keeping up with the harvests. I am sure I will go crazy with all the peppers this year.

Here is the where most of the plants start out:
Plants3.jpg

Plants2.jpg

Plants1.jpg

Focusing on some individuals:
Murupi Amarela
MurupiAmarela.jpg

Praetermissum initiating its first fork:
GalapagoenseForking.jpg

Chacoense:
Chacoense.jpg

Fatalii x Choco Bhut F2:
F2FataliixChocobhut.jpg

Sonoran Chiltepin:
SonoranChiltepin.jpg

A Brown Rocoto about to flower:
FlowerBrownRocoto.jpg

Jeez man you got a ton going on! Beautiful pods with sooo many crosses! I must say I'm quite jealous my friend. I almost can't wait til next year. Awesome glog bro!

Great looking pods Charles
and that yellow Bhut is large & with nice color too.

Thanks Sy, I'll have plenty of Yellow Bhut seed if you want to grow it in 2013, just let me know.

Jeez man you got a ton going on! Beautiful pods with sooo many crosses! I must say I'm quite jealous my friend. I almost can't wait til next year. Awesome glog bro!

Thanks Jamison, I'd love to get you some seed if you want for 2013, I've made a few more crosses and definitely don't have the space for everything.

Colorful plant:
IMG_20120817_122959.jpg

IMG_20120817_123030.jpg

Some Bhut-type peppers are very pale before they ripen:
IMG_20120817_123149.jpg

Here's one in comparison to another more standard green bhut-type:
IMG_20120817_123434.jpg

Some of my TS Morougas at home are growing more elongated than the squat peppers at the garden:
IMG_20120817_123212.jpg

I am so sick of picking the blasted things. I'm going to get rid of the thing in a few weeks

What are you going to do with all your pods? freezer or powder??

I am so sick of picking the blasted things. I'm going to get rid of the thing in a few weeks

What are you going to do with all your pods? freezer or powder??

You know, I've only picked a handful, so I don't have that problem. You could freeze them and then powder later, I'm doing this with a lot of my peppers this year.

Great looking pods. Nice update. Keep eM coming

Thank you...

And here is the Barrackpore, these are really great!
IMG_20120818_175815.jpg

IMG_20120818_175921.jpg

IMG_20120818_181428.jpg

IMG_20120818_181407.jpg

Niiiiiiiiiiice! Im picking nagas today or tonight and gettin em out in the mail tomorrow bud! That barrackpore looks sick man!

Now that is a great looking sight. I love when there are a ton of peppers all putting color on! It isn't gonna be too long on those babies.

"Thanks Sy, I'll have plenty of Yellow Bhut seed if you want to grow it in 2013, just let me know."

Thanks Charles... I will catch up with you at season's end. You do have some great varieties & colors.

My brain strains seem to have a elongated shape...

Spice, The Brains are looking consistant.....all of them. As far as your one 7/Pot Bonnet shape not being true, I get similar results from seeds that I acquired that were OP . Bottom line is enjoy the taste and selective pick for future seeds.
Looking Good!

Greg

Back