vendor SICMAN'S Hot Peppers & Powders

Just received some dried Scorpion pods and powder. Plus some seeds. As soon as I got home I tried a half a pod. Smells fruity. Tastes fruity. As I crunched down. I sneeze, within a minute the hiccups and heat arrives. Nice heat. Very clean and fresh tasting. Just tried the powder with fresh taste buds. Same as the pods. Fruity. Cant wait for 2014 fresh pods to try from Sicmans. Quick transaction and even tracking. Arrived as promised. Great customer service. Hope this review helps.
20140303_045911.JPG

Sic Daddy in the house! You and Sonya far exceeded my expectations, I stopped counting at 100! Unreal!

I just snarfed a chocolate hab an I'm sure ill try a few more over the next few days. The rest are going into the smoker then dehydrator.

All I can say, is if anyone wants a variety of high quality pods at a fair price, you will not be disappointed with the product coming out of the Turtle Ranch.

Thanks brother!

sicman said:
thanks man.    the pod on the right in between the choco habs is a crazy unknown cross.  try it  :onfire:

glad they arrived safe and sound.

I was definitely eyeing that one - is that the same one that took Sonya on a ride in the pain train?

Got my box from Sic today. And it is amazing! some huge Brown Morugas!(that are scaring the shit out of me) Primos(so bumpy)
Red Morugas( more than you can count) Yellow Morugas(with a hint of orange blush, they look real yummy!) Lemon drops or what ever they were(gone in 60 seconds)

Finally, and I feel honored, Sic sent me four of Sonya's new mystery pods. I hope to do a review this weekend if i can get my film crew together.

I tried taking a picture with my party like its 1999 phone and its a no go, sorry folks. I hope a review will make up for no Pic.

Sicman, U Da P I M P :onfire:  Thanx you

shit I forgot about the chocolate habs. I just covered my pan fried steak with them. perfect balance of heat to flavor.

Equally satisfied with Sicman's magic out Tejas way. Sfrb shipped promptly and arrived in under a week absolutely stuffed full of fresh peppers. I not sure how they all fit in there as I couldn't close the box back up after inspecting them all. Great mix and very tasty, thanks Sicman!

Back