vendor SICMAN'S Hot Peppers & Powders

Just received some dried Scorpion pods and powder. Plus some seeds. As soon as I got home I tried a half a pod. Smells fruity. Tastes fruity. As I crunched down. I sneeze, within a minute the hiccups and heat arrives. Nice heat. Very clean and fresh tasting. Just tried the powder with fresh taste buds. Same as the pods. Fruity. Cant wait for 2014 fresh pods to try from Sicmans. Quick transaction and even tracking. Arrived as promised. Great customer service. Hope this review helps.
20140303_045911.JPG

Arrived today. Fast and teeming with red and brown pods.  Many more than I expected really. The picture is shy about 6 (including three big ones) because my father in law was visiting and immediately had his hands out when he saw what was in the box.  Took a bite of a few... the Ghosts and 7Pots are very very hot and tasty. Beautiful pods.

3ojFK1E.jpg

sicman said:
glad they got there safe and sound.   i love the ?jigsaw? name :rofl:   i cant get my computer to do that upside down question mark.  im not sure what the deal with that plant is? but anytime i get some cool looking wierd cross and if it taste good i put the plant in my greenhouse and let it do its thing. 
¡Hola! mi amigo

¿ = press and hold the ALT key then on the number pad type 168

á  alt + 161
í   alt + 162
ú  alt + 163
ñ  alt + 164
Ñ  alt + 165

hell you can basically just hit alt and any numbers and come up with some letter or symbol ☺╦║αΩ╚û╨◄¢■◙µ«

They have been. Keeping them good and fresh changing the paper towel over them daily. On batch three of sauces (friends and coworkers always have their hands out.) Very high quality and super hot for the most part. Look pretty ripe so saved a bunch of seeds too.

Recently ordered from and received a really nice sfrb from sicman.  Beautiful chocolates, yellows, reds and an unexpected but delicious test tube of powder.  Easy ordering, fast shipping, excellent product.  Great resource for THP!  :)

Back