• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

What did you start? I missed it. Thread? You can say just about anything as long as you don't say f#ck and don't attack members personally. Oh, and no racial stuff either. Now I guess I need another drink. I got lost on FB for a bit.

OMG! When do you Pennsylvanians ever sleep???? Pardon spelling snafus. Yup - Scovie violated almost every rule, except the f-bomb & racial slurs. That's my guy!!!! Darned near PC! cough, cough. So, while he's having fun on THP (and hogging the computer), I've been slaving away in the kitchen...in pure bliss, mind you. Made 2 pizza sauces: a traditional red sauce...and my new creation, a 'carbonara white sauce'. Can't post anything 'cause Scovie's all up on the 'puter 'n stuff. But I know at some point he's gonna need grub, so right now I'm workin' on some sort of TaterTot Wonderment( :beer: wheebz!) for later... Cha Y'all!!!!

(sorry for the edit...I got my tater tot gurus confused! :))

Oh no tater tots. Wheebz will be all over this. Post on Drunken Chef when you are done. Yeah, I sleep. Its only 12:45 here.

Damn straight. who... who.... who...

Owls friggen rock, and so does the JT preztel ham cheeses margs, Bowah!

SD's JArrrd (excuse) FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so Scovie's jarred....me to...heheheeeee! But I'm cookin', so I'm gonna switch to the DC! Wheebz is gonna luv this shout out! CJ~ (you don't know how hard it is to keep the super hots hidden from SD right now!)

Well, unfortunately I only had that one Margarita last night so I never made it to Scovie's level. Tonight will be a different story. I shall kill brain cells. That is my quest. Who is with me???

OMG JT. When you do it right, there's no need to redo it the next night.
Still kind of hurting, but I'm just glad my membership wasn't revoked, because of all the THP tromping I did last night.

Pour one or two for me....

Hm. I picked up a trial-size box with a variety of Absoluts in it this past weekend - 5 2-oz bottles. Am trying the first one tonight, which is "tea" flavored. Meh..... Guess that means I'll have to try the other kinds now.... :)

Where's JT? I'm all kinds of , F=== == He musta done it right last night, I had to do it again cuz it's funnnnn! [FUN]
SSSSSSSMSMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSHHHHSHSHSHHHHHHHEEDEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDD4444444444444 LLLIIIFFFEEE

You with Me? let's git FFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD UP!

OOps! I meant drunk...
Tell me if that's too many F's and U's
and C's , and k's

I gotta get drunk I can't stay sober, there's alot of good people in town,
They like to hear me holler see me spend my dollars, and I wouldn't think of lettn'm down...
There's a lot of doctors that tell me.. you better start slowin it down,
but theres more ole drunks than there are ole doctors,
so I guess we better have another round.

Cheers JT!

Willie for prez....

Sorry bud, you're on your own tonight. I had enough yesterday for a couple days. I don't want to wake up tomorrow like I did today.

That's awesome. CJ rocks. Gotta love a girl with her own box o' wine. Do yo' thang (as TB would say).

Me, I'm sitting here with a big margarita and another big-ass ham-n-pretzel sandwich.

She don't post much, cuz I'm usually the one 'buildin' fence' (postin')

CJ rocks! Heeells yeeeah

edit: P.S. Shouldn't you switch it up to JARgarita? heh heh heh....

Back