• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

Cha for JT! :) Oh, um, and how 'bout a pic of that ham-n-pretzel sandwich???? Never have heard of such a thang! But it sounds pretty perfect for a Fryday Nite!

Put me in Moyboy's army. He's got the secret weapon. Behold... the IDS!!!
Ah yes, Rear Gunner, where is he?

:drunk:

Drankin' Dark and Stormies w/Gosling's and Ginger People Ginger Beer. Can't beat it!

It's not as sweet as some of the other ginger beers.

Okay - cooking drunktard tonight. Picked up a bottle of Milagro Reposado for the first time, and of course, had to down some to make sure it would work well in the dish we were preparing for dinner. HECK YEAH it did! Makes me want to go pick up a bottle of Añejo to give it a try RIGHT NOW too! Unfortunately, we drank enough shots leading up to dinner that we managed to forget to add a few ingredients to the dish - cayenne powder went in, but no other hot peppers were harmed in the process. DAMN! Thought I had a DC entry FO SHO!

But htat's okay - I've just got a different kind of burn in my belly right now!
:cheers:

Edit: And a buzzzzz in my brain.....!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Oh yyeeaaaahhhh... It's on now BIT%$#S!

Cheers!

4de48cdb.jpg

52c18c05.jpg

Oh yyeeaaaahhhh... It's on now BIT%$#S!

Cheers!

4de48cdb.jpg

52c18c05.jpg
Plastic bottle of whiskey and a bag o wine. That's how me and my boys do our backpacking trips! Don't know if I could stomach it at home though.
It's amazing how your taste buds adjust when you're in the middle of nowhere. You'll take whatever you can get.

Back