• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

Nope, did the screwdriver first. Then... THIS.

100_9805.jpg

100_9806.jpg

Ingredients:

Fatalii vodka
Regular vodka
Clamato tomato juice
homemade fatalii horseradish
bacon salt
sea salt
celery salt
black pepper
Sriracha
Worcestershire sauce
Homemade Bhut Pickles.

I messed up though. I have a bloody mary rub that I rim the glass with and I forgot it. You should see AJ's Bloody Mary's. He is a master.

We should start a pool - Does JT show up here later tonight, or not until after he's woken up from his alcohol-induced coma some time tomorrow?

Put me down for $4 on Both! (but it is only Wed.)

I'm on a sober-bender right now, :bows head:

Work is seriously getting in the way

It's been 4 days, 16 hrs, and some minutes since I had my lat drink.
Do I get a medal, or a coin, or a chip? anything?
Too bad we can't make money by drinking....

No trophey here,

I'm sitting here with a rock glass filled with KAUA'I DARK Hawaiian Rum......nice before and after dinner drink.

Greg

The good thing about a not-so-good white wine is that you can always dump in some juice (pommagranate and cranberry are good options) to make it more drinkable. Well, except maybe a chardonnay, which I don't care for. I'm not sure juice would help that. I never considered adding juice to a red.... hmmmm.

NO! Geeme! STOP! You're drinking entirely the wrong shtuff! If you want a mixed drink, have one. Use that shtuff your mixing/drinking for cooking!

LOL Scovie. Actually I have a sore throat today, so don't want anything too strong. Plus, the only wine in the house is the chenin blanc from Africa I didn't care for straight, so hence, the juice. Now, though, a zinc lozenge chaser...... sigh!

:bowing head: sorry you're feeling shtē geeme. But pour that crap out and take care of yourself! Mac & cheese? & a movie?

Back