• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

I was on my way home from my latest fruitless day in a treestand. I am now officially done and deerless for the year.

Going ghetto tonight. Cheap vodka and strawberry soda. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee. These reviews I am doing can't go wrong!

Scovie where thw helll are you?

Who's good at maths?

Just finishing my 6th beer now and it's 1:44 PM. If I cracked my first one at 12:00 PM (on the dot) and continue at this pace... how drunk am I gonna end up tonight?

Well, since this has probably been answered by now, my answer is probably pointless. I calculate that you are drinking a beer every seventeen minutes and twenty seconds. At that pace I would guess that by 4pm you would be pretty snockered. Allowing for tolerance, weight differences, wind, barometric pressure, the speed of the game, and cheesesteaks, I would say you have a 43% probability to make it to 7pm.

ok,im done with the lawn,and cutting grandaddys hair. time for break and a beer. then ill get back to chores,im eyeballing a bottle but ill hold off for a little while,haha :fireball:

Its five o' clock somewhere!

Scovie, I am going out for a bit to get "warmed up". When I get back expect you to be drunk and waiting here for me. Wait, that didn't sound good did it. Anyway. Drink on. :drunk:

enjoy JayT...Don't drink and drive my friend...

Nope, the missus is driving. We are dropping the boy off at Mom's and going out for a few. I won't be out long I am afraid. She doesn't find much fun in it anymore.

:drunk: aaahhhh, ok. i had a great day had to take the wife to the e.r. ,,, intrupted,my chores,and drinking. but not to worry i caught up . 2 pints of sky,and 8 beers later i finally caught up with all my daily duties,and cooked dinner for the natives. natives is what we call the grandparents, they have been on this property for 70 years in febuary. anyways im ready to talk crap,haha. :banghead: :mope:by the way wife is fine she just fell , just needs a couple days of easy!

sicman... the ultimate caretaker!

I'm ready for the other 1/2... I think... heh heh

bb4f4d87.jpg

You here JT? I need a smoke , back in 10...

I must thank you G for the preservation technique. Saran/rubber-band is awesome. Fresh as the day I opened it (20 hrs. ago).

Scovie, Scovie, Scovie...... when is CJ going to learn you a lesson???? If you'd use Press 'n Seal, you wouldn't need a rubberband!

Back