• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

Whiskey river take my mind!
Fatali Tequila sounds muuuuuuch better, but you've probably been at it awhile :whispers: all day :shhhh:
Something about a fifth of whiskey, Sir Willie blastin on the last day of work for the year. My avatar will be sideways in no time!

I had to take a break and be a dad for a while, but he is watching cartoons and is ready for bed so I am ready to get back to it. Sing it Willie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1JOFhfoAD4

I think I'm caught up to at least the "tipping point". cuz my simple art project of chanhging my F*****n avatar seems to be complete. May have to live with this one til I sober up on Monday

What a buzzkill,

BUT I"M BACK BITCHES! after I have a smoke.... and drink more drinking drink

Don't let the little things get you down. We know you are :drunk: even if your avatar is straight up and down. How do you like mine? Tonight I am that guy.

JayT where did you find a pic of a drunk Mario Batali?

WHY THE F*** WON'T MY AVATAR CHANGE!
This is why we LOVE YOU, scovie! If it's successfully uploaded, your old pic is probably stuck in the cache of your browser. One of these methods will likely fix the prob if that's the case: a) clear your cache, b) hit the refresh button on your browser (usually at one end of the address bar), or c) close your browser then relaunch it.

SNAP!

Mario Batalli can suck it. If he actually drank, he might be tollerable.
That's wheebz with a charlie brown pride.

GEEME!

He does wear those cool orange crocs though. Nice avy Scovie. Man I am going to be sideways tonight. Can you turn my avy sideways too?

Boss, you are going to have to give Geeme another title. Avatar changing assistant.

I have lost of good Wheebz pics Scovie.

Yeah, I can change your avatar, on my end it will look like a fat guy in a blue/ black striped sweater with broken glass all over it.

HAHAHAHA he called Wheebz a fat guy. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I love it. Hey WHeebz. Fat guy. See I TOLD YOU TO GO WITH THE VERTICAL STRIPES!

[Don't read, Geeme]

What TRUE BEER drinker aint fat? Bring IT skinny bitches..... let's down a "few"

(I'm feelin it now),... a little

Back