• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

yall dont know bout no being drunk

AWWWWWWWW

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

and to all of you

my horizontal stripes are sexy

bitches love horizontal stripes

Damn.... Did anyone ever tell you guys how much you look alike? I mean, it's uncanny.... unreal..... wow....... Are you two long lost brothers? :eek:

Yeah, not on the road yet.......

I'm the good looking one.

<< see? I have style. And, bitches love the horizontal stripes.

I thought you were leaving three hours ago G?

Yeah, me too. The 'kid' is dragging his a$$ like a dog without hind legs.

And speaking of dogs.... I don't know if they like horizontal stripes or not, but hot chicks generally don't! :lol:
Just joking - it's all good!

Damn! I almost made it til 7! I almost feel like a teen-ager. Where you goin G?
Those stripes do look good. Although it's hard to tell how many there are, My beer goggles are still dirty.

Maybe I need some of this...

b97dd520.jpg

Hey geeme....look what I'm christening!
1df3c912.jpg

Comes with it's own geeme cover~
830c06a3.jpg

127381b3.jpg

It works Good! :cheers:

YIPPEE I'M GOING TO WORK AND I GET TO MISS AL THE FESTIVITIES HERE ON THP. NEW YEARS EVE AND I DON'T GET TO TALK TRASH WITH SD OR JAYT OR WHEEBZ OR BOSS....... AND OF COURSE NO BOOZE. YYYYYYAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!
:cry:
Happy new year y'all :cheers:
Aaron

Spongey, we're really living it up also.

The kid has a buddy over and they'll be playing vid games all night, hubby is hitting the cold medicine, and I'm trying to forget I have a full day of work tomorrow.

HabbyHeat81, we'll be here when you get home! Be Safe, see you in a few......hours.....

tomorrow is sunday SL, No one works on Sunday in the valley... No one!

Aaron, think of your beautiful wife, and how happy you make her!

Back