• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

i was in bed took a nasty fall into my shed,dropped a tray of peppers and still aint sure if i didnt crack a rib or 2,lol

Well, today is grout day,again, (half day), then it's on!
Sorry to hear that Sicman, there's not much you can do for that, except drink more! Unless that's what caused your fall in the first place!

Nothing a half gallon of Skyy won't fix. I have to go to work too. Then I will be getting a new box of wine and drinking it. See you peeps here later.

i was in bed took a nasty fall into my shed,dropped a tray of peppers and still aint sure if i didnt crack a rib or 2,lol

OUCH! sorry to hear that, sicman. Hope you can get to a chirocracker to have it checked out.

Actually it got really quite on here rather early last night not sure where everyone was...

I faded about 9:00pm, just got up, brushed teeth and went to bed. Didn't even tell anyone I was going to bed and didn't even geeme the rednek wine glass. It was sitting here next to the laptop, just waiting for me when I got up this morning.

I'm off to post a few pics in drunken chef.....

WooHoo...my weekend begins...NOW!

Sicman..how are your McRibs doin' today? Hope you're feeling better! I recommend...hmmm..whiskey. Yes, that's it, whiskey. It's good for the ribs.

aahhhhhh,im done working,and im here the ribs feel o.k., i guess. i put some whiskey and sauce on them they are feeling sweet

Where da hell my Posse at? I'm goin at it HARD! Jay? You still werkin? SL, cutting meat.... Sicman having ribs w. pain? FD4 you gonna call? Geeme! Geeme! Geeme! Wheebz! Sum! Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

:mope: I said I was here. Guess not in your posse. :mope:

:mope: I said I was here. Guess not in your posse. :mope:

Dammit! Ya sneaky bastard.. I just came back to edit you in boss, so sorry,, you are definitely in my posse! BIG EFFEN OOOPS!

So you feelin it? Drunkft? Ha!... I am har har .... When's your album comin out? No pressure, I just can't wait. Take all the time you need on it, I love your sound. Sing it eggcelently..... :pour:

LIAR!

Oh and very soon, like 3 weeks!!!!

Shit, I cannot wait! Want some eggs? Sounds good, no? Mmmmmm over easy, on a pile of scrambled, w. hollandaise.? Feelin ddrrunkkffttittiy

3 weeks???? Are you seriously kidding right now??? (sorry - picked that up on a soap I saw...sounded hip at the time! hahahaha) But seriously...can't wait to hear the rest of the magic! We totally rock your stuff out on the job...and the crews love it! Somehow, Bloodrust pulls me out of sh*tty mood each & every time! Hollah!!!!

Back