• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

The Karen Ann Quinlan thing happened just before I started high school, and left an impression on me. I'll never intentionally mix meds and alcohol because of it.

They've only got me on ibuprofen now, and no restrictions - I can stop taking it when I want. Sounds like I'll be switching to a different "drug" tonight!

Thanks! The procedure was painful, but it's done and only a slight discomfort remains. This wasn't supposed to be painful, but whatever, it's done now. Next week's procedure, however, is supposed to be painful, but they tell me I will be getting drugs for that. (Wheeeeee!) Now we're just playing the wait-for-the-results game.

well we are all here for you, you are in all of are thoughts and prayers!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,im sure im speaking for everyone!

Hey you guys!!! I wanna drink too!!! But someone in the chat room gave me a head cold..so I gotta be angelic tonight. heavy sigh. Glad you're up and about Geeme!!!!

Thanks!

CJ - Didn't you learn that NyQuil is largely alcohol???? So in other words...... !

J - Thought you picked up another box this w/e. Oh - probably GONE with all those shenanigans!

im drinking,damn it i had a hard day and im partying,,,,,,,,,where is scovy??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

No, I never made it to the store. And guess what? The wine store is closed due to MLK day. Damn. Had to stop at a ghetto bar and buy a twelve pack of Keystone Light. SoFlo will be so proud.

Don't have any NyQuil! Next suggestion? Scovie got his Apple tv sumpthinurother and is playing with that rit now. I'm snuggled under multiple polar fleece layers trying to get the hang of this pad thingy.

Sic...sorry you had a rough day! Same to you G! Mondays kinda suck!!!!!!

Back