• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

Sweet! Wait till you hear the 13 songs, and Bloodrust, redone. It kicks more ass.

:woohoo:

Refilling sangria...

Where da hell my Posse at? I'm goin at it HARD! Jay? You still werkin? SL, cutting meat.... Sicman having ribs w. pain? FD4 you gonna call? Geeme! Geeme! Geeme! Wheebz! Sum! Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

I'm back here now. Spent the day in the kitch making stuff for zestfest including pure evil. My forearms are on FIRE just from washing up the dishes.

Finally getting around to drankin'.

I'm embarrassed to admit it.. but my 1st cocktail was with a straw...so my sore arms didn't have to lift it!!!! so pathetic...but true!

13 SONGS??? Why, that's my favorite number! Score!!! Bloodrust redone...????? i dunno 'bout that....prove it Bossman!;)

sangria....red..or white?

LOL, sic - all "you" drinkers on chat...... speak for yourself!

Yes, thanks for asking. But still wondering what you did with some of our other buddies - you hiding them in your fridge?

who me? i was never there! i think that was scoville or wheebz posing as me. i was busy at the desk puting together my thesis on radio active nuclear technology for harvard :rofl:

this is a conspiracy,lol. i just checked in on chat and there is a whole diffrent crowd they talking about tea and stuff :rofl: not that theres anything wrong with that

Back