• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

keystone, so flo is not proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh contraire mon fraire. No offense Sicman, but you may live in SoFlo, but you are not in the SoFlo Posse just yet. And, far as I know Keystone is their official beer. Well, that and Busch Light.

CJ - Here's a clue - cold medicine + alcohol........

Oh, and I gotta head to bed early, and get up early, so I'm getting on chat early - as in NOW. Anyone want to join me?

hay jay t i live in central florida,and i could care less if im ever in there posse,,only reason they live there is cause they cant take the cold :rofl: :rofl:

Actually Keystone is a PA thing. Keystone State and all. SoFlo is all about the cheap beer. Brand is not important to them.

Sorry I wasn't there for you, Sicman buddy. When we're working, during the week is "keep your bearings time". Good news is about a week left on this job, then we cram in a 3 dayer, then we'll have a week or better off! Partay!

I'm glad you made it thru G, we were thinking about you all day!

Carry on, ya bastards....

Back to work at my client's office all day today and the rest of the week.
SoFlo is all about the cheap beer. Brand is not important to them.
Nuthin wrong with that..... unless you actually like flavor! LOL

Thanks again to all who have been watching out for me - I appreciate it!

Hm. You know, I don't find that offensive at all, if CJ's up to it. No need to run - as long as partners are sharing the load to the best of their ability, the specifics of what gets done by whom is irrelevant.

That's my philosophy, and I'm stickin' to it!

G's right...no need to run!

I was going to offer up Spaghettios and a Hefeweizen, but now I feel guilty.

Maybe I'll have the beer and make him real spaghetti!

I second that Gee.... being a stay at home mom all household chores are all up to me. He works 11+ hours 5 days a week so I do everything I can to not have much for him to do.... right now its harder being pregnant but things get done slowly. But when he's home we share cooking and I always try and beer him when I can. Couple more weeks and I get beer :cheers:

my new toy !
mail.jpg

Back