SOBRIETY SUCKS!!!

Wow! I've got very little money left and the money I do have will be going to a special beer that comes out on Thursday (a day before my paycheck). I ran out of beer Sunday. I've been sober for two days :shocked: which is a long time for me. I've been feeling off all day. A little light headed, antsy, and more spacy than usual.

Luckally, tonight's a movie night at my friend Eric Chem's house and it's his night to buy beer, so I'll be having at least 3 high abv beers tonight after work. Thank god.

imaguitargod said:
Wow! I've got very little money left and the money I do have will be going to a special beer that comes out on Thursday (a day before my paycheck). I ran out of beer Sunday. I've been sober for two days :shocked: which is a long time for me. I've been feeling off all day. A little light headed, antsy, and more spacy than usual.

Luckally, tonight's a movie night at my friend Eric Chem's house and it's his night to buy beer, so I'll be having at least 3 high abv beers tonight after work. Thank god.

Sorry about your sobriety. What is the special beer?

Drink one for me. I had some really great beers at Iron Hill Brewery last night. I bought the sampler (eight 4oz beers including 2 seasonals.) Check out their website ironhillbrewery.com I was at the Lancaster one. They make some REALLY good beer. Especially their belgian styles.

Bastards! I am waiting until the weekend..............must not black out.........holding....on......to conciousness.........arrrrrrgh!

if you guys stateside can get it you should try some McEwans Champion a good thick (ish) ale and weighs in at a meaty 7.3%abv
Sold in 500ml bottles about 4 bottles a night is fine memory loss occurs around the 6 bottle mark! It give you a nice warm glow like a good malt whisky
It's my number one beer

Sobriety Sucks ?????????????????? mmmmmmmmmmmmm Been sober for over TWENTY YEARS and what is wild I have money, good appetite, especially for spice and I haven't had to chew my arm off when I came too the next morning and Hear the story of where I had a good time last night and who was the woman I was with. Sobriety is GOOD

Sobriety certainly is good, i try to save it for special occasions though.

Hey IGGY, try getting paid monthly and still have beer money left at the start of the next month!

imaguitargod said:
Great Lakes Barrel Aged Blackout Stout! I'l be there before the doors open at 11:30am on Thrusday.

For the love of all that is unholy!! I want one. :D I've had the regular version and it as amazing.

As for running low on $$ and hating sobriety...I have six words for you. Miller High Life And Olde English. :lol:

Novacastrian said:
Hey IGGY, try getting paid monthly and still have beer money left at the start of the next month!
No thanks. :lol:

xgrafcorex said:
As for running low on $$ and hating sobriety...I have six words for you. Miller High Life And Olde English. :lol:
Sorry, I've been down that road. I finally sort of made the decision of quality over quantity. If it ain't good, why drink it.........but if I was going a week or more...then I'd probably break down :lol:

OH YA! I forgot, I got my beer fix last night with three beers from my friend, Chem. They were New Holland Old Poet Stout....The underside of one bottle cap said "Spicey" when I opened it....it was ment to be.

Novacastrian said:

I do that, thats why i ride a mountain bike everywhere and drink lots of Miller low-life

imaguitargod said:
No thanks. :lol:

Sorry, I've been down that road. I finally sort of made the decision of quality over quantity. If it ain't good, why drink it.........but if I was going a week or more...then I'd probably break down :lol:

Um....ahem...uh I'm sorry but do the letters P.B.R. mean anything to you? I have seen pictures.

JayT said:
Um....ahem...uh I'm sorry but do the letters P.B.R. mean anything to you? I have seen pictures.

I have also heard it is healthy to gargle one's own urine. PBR? Only difference is PBR uses corn as an adjunct.

Cheers, TB.

Back